Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Potential future rust issues under wheel flares

Hi guys, I am rust proofing my recently acquired 2500 Rebel, which has same wheel flares as the Power Wagon. Should I have any concern with rust eventually forming on the body under the flares? Do the flares rub off the body paint over time? Thanks
  2. M

2 3/4" to 2" hitch adapter included on 2023 trucks?

Hi all, Recently took delivery of a 2023 2500. I did not receive the 2 3/4" to 2" hitch adapter (PN 68165918AA). I read some earlier threads that the adapter was included with 2022 trucks. Is there anyone with a 2023 that received the adapter? Thanks,
  3. M

Removing adaptive steering

Hi all, Looking to order a 3500 Laramie with the Safety Group as I like the emergency braking and adaptive cruise. But I don't want the lane-keep assist or adaptive steering as I can envision that system (the control/assist mechanism added to the steering box) failing at some point. Also I hear...
  4. M

Adding trailer merge assist function to existing BSM

Hi all, I am looking to order a Laramie 3500. The dealer that I am working with said that BSM is available, but without the trailer merge function. She did not say why it was not available. I am assuming it's a component supply issue. Does anyone know whether it's possible to add this at a...
  5. M

Coil and leaf spring part numbers, photos of 3500 with and without air bags

Hi all, In an effort to determine whether to add air lift for an improved ride to my SO 3500 CCSB SRW order, I set out to determine the differences between the springs both visually and by part number. Below is a table of the part numbers for several configurations (including a 2500). I...