Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Tire size for 3500

I am at 28K miles on the original tires, and they are pretty much done. What I am looking at, is maybe stepping up from the stock 125 weight rating, to a 127 rating. I am not going to load over the axle rating, but it would be nice to have a higher rating if I get near it. I am currently towing...
  2. W

TT to 5th wheel

Currently have a tt (toy hauler) that is 25', but 30' tongue to bumper. and I am looking at a 38' 5th wheel. My question is, until I can widen my driveway at the street (culverts on either side), I am wondering if I would be able to put the 5th in. The street is pretty narrow, and I am just able...
  3. W

Knocking behind dash

Wondering if it is normal for a knocking/slapping noise in the area just behind the start switch area just after a start. It usually is about to knocks, sounds almost like a noisy relay, and or something rotating. This is on a new '19 3500 Cummins with the keyless start. I stopped by the dealer...