Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Trailer TPMS lost configuration

I have never gotten and help from dealer or care, I don't thinik they actually "care" But I found if you switch to a different saved trailer profile and then back to the one that has the TPMS it has worked every time for me.
  2. M

FINISHED.........Digital Tow Mode Camera Connection from Bumper to Bed

Its the camera that comes from RAM when you order the tow mode mirror
  3. M

Trailer TPMS lost configuration

2022 3500 with trailer TPMS. Paired the sensors to the truck when I first got it. Which is a pain, basically have to park the truck right next to the tires to get a signal. So I have my doubts it will ever work well. Any way have never actually pulled the trailer since then. Hooked it up today...
  4. M

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

That is the same cable I got gator6 and it worked, mine was only 10' but same brand.
  5. M

Sorry I don't know how the view is yet. Camper is still in the shop for the winter with a wall about 2' behind it. LoL. Probably won't have it out until June to test it out. The hole was already their from the Furion so I wanted to start their and not make more holes, I can always move it down...
  6. M

3d printed a mount to fit the existing Furion camera mounting location
  7. M

When I look up that part number it says Step Pad
  8. M

This is the cable that I used https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JTYLNLR/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_QXHZSR4XV3BQR7GPPS65?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 I also made my spacer on a 3D printer. Only I put mine on the front, between the plug and bed sheet metal instead of on the back. Needs to be slightly less then...
  9. M

Basically you cut a hole in the bed the same shape as the one in the bumper. Also have to make a shim because the sheet metal is not as think as the bumper. Here is a good thread on it. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/finished-digital-tow-mode-camera-connection-from-bumper-to-bed.8137/
  10. M

Ha good eye. That is for my Roll N Lock bed cover. Was going to try to hard wire a switch in for it, but just easier to mount a remote their since it came with two of them. Big button operates the cover and one of the small one turns a light on that it on it. Is still might try to wire in the...
  11. M

I would love to do the surround view but hate the thought of running all the wires for the cameras though the walls of my Montana. Also from the little bit of pictures that I have seen the cameras look a little but tacky I though, yea I know it is just a camera. Do you have any pictures of them...
  12. M

Moved mine also this weekend. I didn't want it that low in the bed so I added a 12" extension cable to it.
  13. M

I got the plug moved to the bed where it should be this week end. Had to add an extension to the harness to reach the new plug location, I used this one: 1' Fakra Cable Also add extension to the harness for the trailer, this one: 6' Fakra Cable All seems to work fine but I just plugged it all...
  14. M

Got my truck today and need to add about 6' to the trailer cable. I found this one but doesn't sound like it is water proof, anyone find one that is ? FAKRA CABLE
  15. M

Power Rolling Tonneau Covers

I don't have to worry about the Rambox, it is a dually. Now if they made a Rambox Dually life would be awesome, tons of space in them wheel wells for stuff!
  16. M

Power Rolling Tonneau Covers

I have a 2022 3500 Mega Short bed on the way. On my current one I have your typical Lo-Pro vinyl tonneau cover on it. I want to go to a hard cover with power roll up on the new one, my big hang up is all the lost space the canister takes up. So who makes one with the smallest canister but that...
  17. M

I hope I can add another 10 feet to that 50 , won't know until I have a truck to try it on.
  18. M

Bluetooth is only good for about 30' as far as I know, can't see that as being a good option. Also with wireless you still have to get power to the camera so still need a wire, but it would be easier.
  19. M

Anything is better then the Furrion I would think LOL. I had a RVS wired camera and my previous fifth wheel that I installed and it work really good and had nice picture. Got my Montana that came with the Furrion and the picture is terrible, looks like 80's tech on a tube monitor, can't believe...
  20. M

It is part of the customer proffered group digital rear view mirror