Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. heloguy

A/C Issues? Anyone else

How did and where did you mark the air box as I'm gonna take mine in as well. Thanks
  2. heloguy

AlfaOBD

Also has anyone recalibrated their speedometer in their 2019 using the alfaobd yet?
  3. heloguy

AlfaOBD

Thanks!
  4. heloguy

AlfaOBD

Can i ask how on the alfaobd? For both the current gear and the fogs with highbeams. thanks
  5. heloguy

2019 Ram CP3 Conversion Tick at idle

Hey man, so is the tick gone? I have that too. Haven't pulled the trigger on the cp3 conversion yet but did install a FASS 160 and its deleted too. That tick sound drives me nuts.
  6. heloguy

Lets see what you are towing!

What sorta leak? Oil or coolant?
  7. heloguy

CP4 Rattle Vibration Noise (Video Uploaded)

He sent me the autocal. I just flashed it and unplugged the engine bay sensors and straight piped it but gonna put the old one back on so i can take it when the they have parts for the 68rfe recall. 'm gonna hollow out the dpf filter though. I don't abuse my truck. I just wanted to not have to...
  8. heloguy

Guy in Canada. You can watch his videos on the tube, Optimal Wxxxxxg.If you can guess his name. If not, PM me and I'll send you his info. Nice clean tunes. He does the HO too.
  9. heloguy

truck runs better after first oil change

CTD? Deleted my 19 3500 at 3k miles.
  10. heloguy

Damn that sucks. My 3500 production date was 7/19. Still ticks but i notice it doesn't do it on remote start. I deleted my truck at 3k miles.
  11. heloguy

truck runs better after first oil change

Just did my first oil change at 5k and deleted it at 3k. Oil was NASTY black. Truck seems to be running better too after today's oil change. Anyone else noticed it too? On a side note, install the fumoto valve. Should make my next oil change a whole lot faster and cleaner.
  12. heloguy

Maintenance schedule (Oil Change/Filters) and?

What sort of trouble are you having with your 19?
  13. heloguy

injust took my 3500 to the dealership. Talked to the diesel shop manager. He told me thats a normal sound for the cp4 pump. He even said he was surprised when FCA went with the cp4 because of how quiet the Cummins is now all you hear is the pump. He thinks 2020 trucks might not have it. Also...
  14. heloguy

Mine sounds the same. Haven't had time to take it to the dealer. Maybe next week.
  15. heloguy

I’m at 1800 miles on my 3500. I’m gonna go take my truck in Monday and ask the dealer. Maybe listen to a new truck to compare.
  16. heloguy

Just checked my 3500. It sounds almost the same clicking noise. Gonna take it in on Monday.
  17. heloguy

That doesn't sound too good. Now I have to go listen to my 3500. Good luck with it and keep us updated.
  18. heloguy

'19 2500 Ram (Phoenix)

Hey can you PM me the info too? I just bought the same truck but 3500. I'm in Goodyear. Thanks