Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

2022 3500 Interior lights

Got my factory order 3500 CC SRW Big Horn 6.4 4x4 4.10 in February. I like it a lot, but when I tried reading the printed manual at night, I found the interior lights to be way too dim. The manual says there should be a wheel to adjust brightness, next to the one for adjusting instrument...
  2. E

3500 gas vs 2500 gas

My default plan is to order a 2500 gas 4x4 Big Horn CC short box for towing travel trailers or small 5W's. It just become possible to do 2022 builds on ramtrucks.com, and I played around with 3500 builds as well as 2500. I was surprised to find just a small price increase going from 2500 to 3500...
  3. E

Configure Alternator for 2500 tow

Considering purchase of a new 2500 6.4 Big Horn for towing travel trailer or small 5W. Will have to custom order. Working with dealer to specify the options (2021 models are no longer built, and the 2022 build options are only visible to the dealer.) My question is about the alternator options...