Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. freeram

'19-22' Ram leveling kit help

I wrote this post before my truck was delivered, 2022 3500 Longhorn Dually. I did the Thuren 2.25 kit(Springs, Shocks, and adjustable track bar) on 20's with 275x65x20 Maxxis Razr Muds. It drives like stock and I still can get my snowmobile trailer back in the snowy woods. So happy I didn't...
  2. freeram

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I too was amazed at how well my dually drove, it was better than my 19 SRW longhorn. Even with my Thuren 2.25 leveling kit and 275x65x20" mud tires I just put on it still drives amazing. Beautiful truck, congrats!
  3. freeram

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Wow I didn't know pens and pencils still exist, nicely done.
  4. freeram

Lol, yeah. The cool this is when I got to Dave Smith I was pleasantly surprised that my truck was 8k below MSRP. That is why I bought my 2019 Ram 3500, 2020 Rubicon, and my current 2022 Ram from them.
  5. freeram

very beautiful! how to you like your sky one-touch roof on your jeep? I have the same roof and I love it.
  6. freeram

I filled my old truck in Quincy going to pick up my truck, and took some pics of my new truck in Moses Lake on the way home.
  7. freeram

Yes, in that pic it is sitting on a rough country 2.5 leveling kit, but I swapped it out with a Thuren 2.25 kit with adjustable track bar on Saturday it looks to be the same height. going in for an alignment today. I had the Carli on my 19 it was a dream. You will love it. I hope for a speedy...
  8. freeram

Thanks bro. it is a head turner for sure and it drives so nice. I had the front leveled with a rough country, but upgraded to a Thuren 2.25 kit. Both leveling kits drove well, but I like the longer springs vs pucks.
  9. freeram

Got my 2022 HD 3500 dually on the 16th, and new shoes yesterday 275x65x20's fuel wheels.
  10. freeram

Kyle Rittenhouse NOT GUILT on all charges

I think it's brave going into a dangerous place to help protect a business, people in need, and to clean up vandalism. It's too bad these mobs destroy communities and run off those trying to help. It would be crazy to go into an area like that not armed to the teeth. Opinions vary and I do...
  11. freeram

KZX too! Finally picked her up yesterday and drove it 347 miles home, such a nice drive. Had to wait an extra 2 hours for them to install the power steps, they work perfect.
  12. freeram

I surprised I don't have to buy him breakfast too, and pay for his gas to go to work. These are different days.
  13. freeram

Got the call today my truck is at the dealership, but its a 5 hour drive and they are closed tomorrow and my salesman doesn't work on Monday, so Tuesday it is. I really wanted to jump in my trade in and head there today, but too much too quick. I am pretty excited a long wait coming to a close...
  14. freeram

I just heard my Limited Longhorn 3500 long-bed Dually was offloaded from the train in Spokane yesterday, dealer said they should have it ready this weekend.
  15. freeram

Funny thing is my truck went KZLD 10/13, but days later I started getting shipping dates. Time between 7/13 - 10/13 went fast and 10/13-11/4 feels like years because I knew my truck was built and shipping. I swear the last 3 weeks time has been like swimming in Molasses with a side of torture. I...
  16. freeram

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

that is a beautiful rig, congrats...