Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Funky trans shifts

I have a question in regards to the 68RFE in a 2021 6.7. just under 5k miles. Was stuck in stop and go by a school took like 20 minutes to get past it but the truck was shifting from 1st to 2nd hard like scared me hard, like I was getting rear ended by another car. It was basically no gas pedal...
  2. S

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

Thats great, Called my dealer and they now see the repair procedure 17 pages worth that was not there this am, but no part number? shows sealant to be applied ? Is there truly another part or just more sealant?
  3. S

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

What temp difference are we looking for when engaged vs not engaged threshold ?
  4. S

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

you would think AB would be the new part number you would think it ist AA then AB then AC ect? But funny how that part number kinda breaks out CSMNY761AA. Maybe "Customer" , "Service" "Mopar" "Number" The Recall Number "Y76". 1AA is the Relay ending model#
  5. S

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

So its likely this recall is mostly a, look and see and on your way for anyone with the 169AB and even perhaps the 169AA.
  6. S

Could be normal just want to check -

Thank you, yea, Im not crazily concerned about it, as its not present otherwise. But the best way to explain it as I tried above is sometimes right before I stop its like im running over a rumble strip for 8 feet. again, only way that the EB could be doing it is if it acted like abs...
  7. S

I should have clarified, I understand how the EB works and feels when engaged, maybe this is also true for this (side of the highway rumble strip feeling)im trying to communicate, but it seems very different like a quick burst /then nothing and then again and again like a vibration and shutter...
  8. S

Hello, This could be normal and Im just to in-tune with the transmission lol. I have a 2021 2500 6.7. Normal driving is fine. Acceleration and deceleration dont notice anything. But when I was towing with EB on in tow haul mode I noticed in some instances I got a rumble strip type feeling on...