Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Are you seeing more Ram trucks on the road?

My family is all in on GM as long as I can remember. I am definitely bucking the trend with the purchase of my Ram 3500. So far everyone loves it, even my wife's brother who is as die hard as it gets. At first he just loved the interior but felt the exterior wasn't near as good as GM. Now after...
  2. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Picked it up Monday and got back yesterday after the 1,100 mile trip. Mark Dodge notified me Saturday it had arrived and they were able to get the paperwork done and have it prepped by Monday morning. Aaron and Thomas and Charles were great to work with. I had a glitch in my down payment wire...
  3. A

Mark Dodge Order -Tires

This is what I did. Discount Tire in Beaumont had the Falkens in stock. Getting fitted now. Same size as OEM. I just wanted a better looking and better performing tire.
  4. A

Mark Dodge Order -Tires

I did but they don’t have stock in the falkens.
  5. A

Mark Dodge Order -Tires

Anyone swap out tires immediately upon purchase? Recommendations on a good tire shop in Lake Charles so I can sell my OEM basically as new? Looking for either Falken Wildpeak or maybe Nitto. Need something good in rain and snow.
  6. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally have some traction again today! Order date 10/2. Window sticker 2/19. Today this from Ram Chat - "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 04/11/2022 - 04/25/2022!"
  7. A

They don't see it yet. From what I've been seeing sounds like I need to wait until Ram Chat gives me an ETA before I bug the dealer. Weird thing is with Ram Chat I've tried to inquire more about the process but they always just say they don't see anything at this stage and to talk to the dealer.
  8. A

Like all things during the process from order to delivery, this one seems to fluctuate wildly with little known reason. My window sticker came 2/19 but dealer still sees no ETA. The way I understand that it means it hasn't been shipped yet.
  9. A

Are you getting the dealer ETA from Ram Chat or the dealer themselves? I've had a window sticker since 2/19 and my dealer hasn't been able to provide an ETA yet so I'm assuming that means it's being held from shipment for some reason.
  10. A

I'm in a similar boat. My window sticker was ready by 2/19 and now crickets. Reached out to Mark Dodge yesterday to see what trade would be valued at and they were hesitant to give a price cause they didn't think it would be delivered within their 30 day lock period. Once it was built I really...
  11. A

For all those flying to Mark Dodge and driving home with 2022 orders

You guys have me itching to get mine. Was built 2/19 but not word yet about it catching a train. Hopefully soon.
  12. A

Those are the two I struggled with also. My GMC I currently drive is white and I love the color. Stays reasonably clean-looking relative to the darker colors and very sharp when clean. Just need a bit of bling to differentiate from all the white work trucks. I ordered silver thinking it would...
  13. A

I followed the link and there is an asterisk on the payload number that says "when properly equipped". I'm guessing that is not a reflection of the actual sticker on the truck. If it is I'll be pretty happy.
  14. A

That would be a tough minute for sure. And very disheartening about what the hell is going on in Ram Chat world.
  15. A

Just a thought - I was struggling at first and turns out the website link was case sensitive for the VIN part. I would have never thought that to be a problem but when i capitalized all the letters it worked for me.