Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ram911

Turbo Surge ??

2021 2500 6.7 6 months old 8500 miles Im sure there is a term for this. What I am experiencing is continued power after letting off the pedal. This is more noticeable under fast acceleration, but also under slow acceleration. The engine will keep pulling for a couple seconds after letting off...
  2. Ram911

Idle Shutdown Feature. Anyone enable it?

I assume it can be set to off as well. Read one post saying it may keep the ignition on after shut down. I seem to think this is false as the ignition turns off after 2 min under normal conditions if left on. (I Think) Also what would be the point of the feature if you have to go back to the...
  3. Ram911

2021 2500 68RFE slipping on shift??

I seem to get some slipping just before shifting gears. I believe its more noticeable on 3rd or 4th gear. The RPMs move up about 2 lines on the tach and you can feel the slip. It does shift in smooth after but just doesnt seem right and will probably cause wear. I have read some threads on this...