Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Passive entry

Sold!! Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

Passive entry

Sorry for the huge delay on getting back to everyone. I pmed everyone back and also provided my ph# if you have any questions. I will be more active on here until they are sold. Thank you!
  3. R

Passive entry

bump
  4. R

Passive entry

Price drop $350 for the full set
  5. R

Passive entry

The handles are Metallic Crystal I have attached a picture of my 2021 2500 I was going to put them on.
  6. R

Passive entry

Its to change the front to passive and to color match the rear handles. I have linked the thread for the process just for reference https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/adding-passive-entry-how-to.22274/
  7. R

Passive entry

selling a brand new set for anyone that would like to add passive entry to your 2500.. All parts are OEM and the wiring harness is from Jimmy.. Located in Los Angeles area Asking $400 plus shipping Please let me know if you have any questions
  8. R

BedRug - Like? Don't Like?

I just purchased one on Prime Day for about $40 off. It came out to $165 for the one for the main bed and tail gate if anyone is looking for a deal. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071CXYHN1/ref=oh_archive_modal_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  9. R

5th gen Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Flares anyone?

Was interested in seeing more pics if anyone has them? Thanks!!
  10. R

Frame rail compatibility bracket ?

Thanks it was actually a 24mm, man were those on tight
  11. R

Frame rail compatibility bracket ?

Do you by chance recall the size of the socket needed to remove these?
  12. R

In Cab Power FAQ -- AUX Switch power info -- Chassis power info

Outstanding write up Brutal!!!! This and the video above gave me the confidence to wire up my fogs and light bar. I was this close to paying someone to do this for me. Any examples of what devices people are using the pass through circuit for? If I am understanding correctly that is to use...
  13. R

Wiring Onx6 to factory upfitter switches plus s2 backups

I am going to try and wire my light bar tomorrow but I ran across this video. At the 6 min mark he talks about getting smaller fuses to protect the lights. What is the purpose of doing that?
  14. R

How to remove the Aux switch wires from the light and dark grey connectors.

What a great video, thank you for posting this and thank you @thestuarts
  15. R

Alfa settings for adding LED taillights

I followed Jimmy's steps here on mine and haven't had any issues Jimmy07 said: Yes, if you currently have incandescent tail lights, you’ll need to make these changes: CBC Features: LED Reverse Lamps Present- YES CBC Features: LED Stop Lamps Present- YES CBC Features: LED Rear Turn Lamps...
  16. R

Wiring Onx6 to factory upfitter switches plus s2 backups

I’m in the process of installing my onx6 but just wanted to be clear this bracket we do not need to use correct? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. R

AlfaOBD

I used my MacBook for alfaOBD.. there is a video on YouTube how to run windows on ur MacBook it was really easy to do
  18. R

Chrome appearance group - options

Depending on the color I’m sure you can easily find someone to swap with you. Color matching bumper are in high demand Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. R

Parts for Sale-4.5 Gen Rams

Great seller would buy again no questions asked!!! I purchased Baja designs light bar Thank you again! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk