Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

Service DEF system fault (new fault)

So everything was great for mounts but now I've got more check engine lights on. The codes are: U02a3. Lost communication with left center console intrusion sensor P24B5 Particulate Matter Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low P24AE. Particulate Matter Sensor Circuit P24D0. Particulate...
  2. F

68358722AE was the one i replaced. It runs down the frame in the drivers side.
  3. F

So heres an update to the story, if anyone is still interested. So i got sick of chatting the harness issues and not finding an obvious issue, i ordered a new harness and had to wait as it was backorder. It took a few weeks for it to show up then two days for me to rip out the old one and...
  4. F

I've spent the last few weeks digging through the harness, cutting it open. I bought a power probe short/open circuit finder to help me in the investigation. So i opened the harness every where its indicated the short where but nothing really stands out as a problem aera. But now its doing...
  5. F

Im out of the warranty for miles so it up to me to pay or fix it
  6. F

Well the problem is back it was all good for a few weeks but the last good rain we had it came back. Took it to a friend that works at a local dealership and had one of the techs to scan it and tell me if its something that would be covered under my warranty. Sadly he doesn't think it will be...
  7. F

So I've spent the last few days going through the harness under the truck like Flan pointed out but couldn't find anything pinch. But what i did find out is there 12v to both sides of the fuse f61. So i started to unplug sensors on the def tank and testing at the fues box with a multimeter...
  8. F

The truck it a 2019 3500. Ive found the fuse keeps popping for the sensor f61 in the fuse box. I think there has to be a short somewhere, goong to have a look at it more closely Monday
  9. F

Well i spent a few hours going over it today but still not luck. I disconnected the batterys and when over most of the plugs near the tank under the trunk. I also tryed to clear the codes too but my scan tool wont clear the ones marked permanent guess ill have to book it in to the dealer, unless...
  10. F

So I've got this message this morning and then its telling me I've one got x-number of miles until my speed is restricted. Plug in my scanner and came up with a few codes u02a2 and u02a3. Something about lost communication reductant quality module and lost communication with particulate matter...
  11. F

hello

Hi there im new to the forum but not new to Cummins just bought 2019 3500 but had a 1998.5 2500 for about 10 years and loved it.