Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Viejo

Extended warranty questions

Before I get started. I have already decided that for my purposes the extended warranty is worth the money. My questions are about selecting the correct warranty and some of the items to watch out for. I have seen mention Zeigler but from what I understand is that they are associated with...
  2. Viejo

Dust entering cab -- 2021/2500 Crew Cab

I just got back from a 2000+ mile trip to northwestern Nevada and did a fair amount of graded gravel roads. There was quite a bit of fine dust in some areas. I noticed about 50 miles into the gravel that there were copious amounts of dust entering the cab. It was the ultra-fine dust due to the...
  3. Viejo

Fuel Filter life monitor - 2021, 2500

First post. Just did my oil filter at 5700 miles because I am getting ready to do a 3000 miles trip. A few details are below. 1. So far I have only filled up at Costco which has the best prices, high turnover and new tanks 2. Current miles is 6000 miles and the fuel filter life reads 49% 3. I...