Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Marcross1009

Tow/haul or not tow/haul that is the question

So I've been towing with my 21 3500 srw HO Cummins to tow a 40ft travel trailer (approx 11k) and noticed a lot of the time I am running 60mph or so on fairly flat land and with tow haul on it will not kick into 6th gear, if I accelerate to 65+ and then slow down it will shift and not downshift...
  2. Marcross1009

3d printed panel for empty rotary shifter hole

I am a beginner with a new 3D printer but I would like to print a panel to fill the hole/shelf that my 21 3500 tradesman has where the rotary shifter(electric 4wd? Idk) is on higher optioned trucks/1500's, to mount a switch pros style gang switch panel. But being a beginner, I do not know how to...
  3. Marcross1009

Dual cube led fog lights for 2019+

I am wanting to add dual cube led fog lights to my 2021 Tradesman, I would plan on using a switch pro style switch and one white led fog and one amber on each side and be able to pick one or the other/ both if I want. But that's not the issue I'm running into, the issue I have is I can find the...
  4. Marcross1009

Bed lights wiring question

So in researching adding bed lights to my 2021 3500 tradesman, I was looking for the wiring to see if I could find wires from the cargo lights to tie into. I found a plug by the end of the bed on the driver's side that has the black wire and white with tan tracer wire, my question is does anyone...
  5. Marcross1009

2021 3500 tradesman 6.7l HO

My first Cummins diesel, it is a high output, with manual shift transfer case on the floor, only options are the chrome group(which I will eventually delete) and the 8.4 uconnect. I have already shaved all the badges except the 4x4 on the tailgate (ran out of time, and skin on my thumb). Tint as...