Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Welcome to the wait. There are no answers. I ordered a pretty basic Laramie no tech features added on august 4th and it wasn’t built until 28 weeks later at the end of February. Now almost at 33 weeks and still don’t have it. Never any explanation or information. They do not come out in order by...
  2. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Possibly affecting orders if they really couldn’t get supply at factory, but with the supply chain issues lately there has been a lot of robbing Peter to pay Paul. Factory builds take priority over service parts, so on many parts the factory has been buying out all of service parts to make...
  3. S

I am at the same point except the dealer actually seems to know where my truck is but at week 32 since order and still don’t have it and won’t believe it’s real until I do haha and exactly twice the Oder to delivery lead time that I was quoted (14-16 weeks) been a terrible experience overall but...
  4. S

First week of august order here and exactly 28 weeks since ordered and just onlined finally today… no rhyme or reason went D1 5 separate times… I think there is something real to the batching options for regions as the dealership has a truck with all the same options plus some in a different...
  5. S

Haha Jeff is a very busy automated email server! Mine was escalated in October and still hasn’t even been built. I have said this on here before, but escalation doesn’t actually trigger any type of proactive response from RAM, it is merely a reactive system that once a status changes the...
  6. S

This is the emails you get when your case is “escalated” aka the Jeff/cara emails
  7. S

Agreed haha at week 27 since order now and still not built… 5th time going D1 but this is the longest it has ever stayed (13 days now) and supposedly getting built next week. Put together a list of 20+ trucks I found online with same equipment plus extra options that were ordered after mine and...
  8. S

I have also had an open case since October… having an open case does not mean that they are going to do anything proactive about anything… All it means is that if it ever moves they will notify you… the “note” that they leave on there will not even be looked at until there is forward motion on...
  9. S

Fair but regardless of when production date is it looks like post production orders move through in higher volumes than pre production orders. Doesn’t seem like there is any statistical benefit to ordering pre-production… your odds would be better waiting until production has actually started…...
  10. S

So still not sure exactly what lands one in the “backlog” bin but I have gotten some information pertaining to pre-production “backlog” orders. Apparently they are in the mid-late July range on building these and they trickle through at <5% plant capacity (doesn’t seem like a priority if you ask...
  11. S

Also now that I have wasted more space on this thread ranting about RAMs garbage customer service can someone please post pics of their newly received truck so I can attach myself back to some glimmer of hope out there in the world!
  12. S

Already had this same thing happen 4 times… 2 days shy of 25 weeks since order… also first time ever ordering and RAM has given me the worst buying experience of any product I have ever experienced. The customer service has been worse than complete garbage. Don’t know what’s more frustrating...
  13. S

Haha I made the same mistake. Sold my 07 duramax because the dealer said I would have my truck in November and now I’m on my second 02 trailblazer junker with no build date in sight… guess that’s what I get for trusting a car salesman… won’t ever make that mistake again
  14. S

At least your getting an ETA instead of “I don’t know” I’m about ready to start an over under on if this truck will even get built within a year from order. Already past half way there with no signs of anything changing for the better anytime soon. Probably going to get forced to switch to a...
  15. S

At my 6 month orderversary I have been progressively contacting more the longer this goes on,1 time in the first 3 months, then once in month 4, twice in month 5 and 5 times here in month 6 as I’m getting more frustrated with “I don’t know” as an answer for everything. Looks very much like it’s...
  16. S

Except those are not the numbers that were there when we ordered either… what you are looking at for lead times there was not revised until October 8th 2021. Most vehicles with long lead time issues were ordered when that lead time was 12-14 weeks aug 9th- oct. 8th. And are now sitting in D...
  17. S

Really getting frustrated now… for the fourth time in almost 5.5 months contacted the dealer to see what was going on, they had zero info but contacted the rep again and just like the last few times the truck went D1 that same day only to get kicked back to D the very next day… gold star for...
  18. S

If only there were truth to that… is a base Laramie with 5th wheel prep and cold weather package really too much to ask for? 5.5 months and not even on the schedule. Pretty sure it’s not just high optioned truc dont waste your time on that the letters go to the same office as Ramchat
  19. S

Could also be a conscious decision, got a few people already mad, don’t worry about them focus on keeping as many orders moving through quickly and keep the majority ~80% happy with decent lead times, also giving an advantageous statistical out look for people looking on market seeing...