Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Navigation map shows my location 20 miles away

I have a 2019 2500 with a 12 in screen that just went crazy. My navigation map shows my location about 20 miles from where I am. It does track my driving but in the wrong location. At the same time the XM channels above 500 could be seen but not able to play. When I selected one of the channels...
  2. G

Air Suspension and unequal heights at wheel well

Does anyone know how the 2019 Ram air suspension works to maintain bed height? The reason I ask, I had an airbag blow (replaced under warranty) and since this occurred, I'm seeing a height difference (measuring from ground to wheel well) at the left and right rear sides. The measurements are...
  3. G

It sounded like a large firecracker going off.

I have a 2019 2500 Laramie with Auto Level Rear Air Suspension (5900 miles). Last weekend I hooked up my travel trailer (Grand Design 315RLTS - 38 ft and 1065 lb tongue wt) using a Blue OX hitch with load distribution bars. I have done this numerous times before but this time it was , should I...
  4. G

Bed lowering mode and load stabilizing bars for a trailer

I use the bed lowering mode to hook up my 39 ft travel trailer. Once lowered, should I turn off the vehicle to disengage the load leveling when hooking up my load stabilizing bars? The reason, when I connect the load stabilizing bars, I use the trailer jack to remove the weight on the bars so I...
  5. G

Filled DEF for first time - DEF gauge shows zero then 100 percent and check engine light on

I fill the DEF reservoir for the first time (2200 miles) and filled till it stopped, level showed 100%. The truck sat for 5 days and when I started the "check engine light" was on and the gauge showed 0%. I drove for a bit and the gauge bounced to 100% then back to 0 %. Check engine light...
  6. G

Auto Remote tailgate stuck

Needs some help. I have a 2019 Ram 2500 and just installed a OPT Redline Triple LED Tailgate light bar ( looks great). The problem, I disconnected the tailgate camera / sensor in order to remove the tailgate for easier installation. When I reinstalled the tailgate, I closed the tailgate to make...
  7. G

Remote auto start

Just purchase a 2109 Ram 2500 Laramie. Noted the remote auto start (using the fob) does not always occur, especially when the outside temp is around 40 degrees. This has happened twice but wanted to see if others have had a similar problem.