Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

SiriusXM annoying notification

Anyone else getting an annoying SiriusXM notification on the Uconnect screen every time you start the truck? It's been going on about a week. I first got a notice of free listening days that expired on 12/5. Since the 5th I have been getting a request to subscribe. I did not subscribe after my...
  2. C

2022 6.7 Cummins DEF Fluid and regens

What are you guys seeing for DEF usage and regen frequency on the 2022 6.7? I just turned 2700 miles on my 2500 Laramie and added 2.5 gallons of DEF which bought the gage to 3/4 full. I’m now recording time and distance between regens but it’s done at least 4 times in the 2700 miles.
  3. C

Foam Bottle Insert (Door Trim Pnl)

My 2022 Laramie only has the foam insert on the drivers door. Are you guys with 2022’s getting both driver and passenger foam inserts? My 2016 Rebel had them on both sides.
  4. C

Phone apps for maintenance tracking

What’s everyone using for a phone app for tracking maintenance and such on your trucks?
  5. C

Hello from New Hampshire

Hello all, I've been lurking here for a month after placing an order for a 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7 Cummins on 8/14. I'm currently in "D" status along with most everyone else. I'm current driving a 2016 Rebel which has been an awesome truck. Along with being a daily driver, I tow a 20'...