Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. HappyChappy

2500 Leveling Kit

Mine seems to be both…or I guess pretty much any kind of bump or hole. Driving on the highway or main kind of road it’s very smooth but through a residential that doesn’t have the greatest of streets, it’s making all kinds of noises. It does seem like the tire drops kind of hard when hitting...
  2. HappyChappy

2500 Leveling Kit

Did the clunk noise ever get fixed? I have this with a Thuren setup and nobody can figure out why it’s making clunking sounds over any kind of bumps. Had three different shops check for anything loose and all of them came back saying all was good. It’s strange. nk
  3. HappyChappy

2022 Ram 2500 BH with Bowen Customs flatbed + Total Composites camper build

Looks great! This is gonna be a fun one to watch.
  4. HappyChappy

Granite Crystal Metallic — Let's see your aftermarket wheels

Looks good.....How's the ride quality?
  5. HappyChappy

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Definitely a chunk of change but worth it! That's gonna look good!
  6. HappyChappy

Have RamBoxes? Happy with the fitment / alignment

I had to get my driver's side adjusted but then they broke it while trying to adjust and had to order new parts...once that was correct, the driver's side has been great. The rod thing that holds the box open ended up breaking on the passenger side....they replaced that rod assembly along with...
  7. HappyChappy

Granite Crystal Metallic — Let's see your aftermarket wheels

18” Xd’s on Toyo AT3 with Thuren 1.75” front and 1” back
  8. HappyChappy

MTNORCA Build Thread

That looks great! Love the look without the stickers and those wheels/tires set it off nicely.
  9. HappyChappy

It’s finally here!

Those Mega Cabs are amazing....congrats! Looks great!
  10. HappyChappy

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

Mine would be the small gas tank that can't be upgraded. AC should be on the strugglebus....I've never had a truck before that I would need the AC full max to keep it cool inside.
  11. HappyChappy

Drivers side rambox lid issues

I had the same issue and they said it was warped (less than 500 miles on the truck); then when they were replacing it, they broke it. Waited two weeks for the replacement to come in and that ended up installing just fine. One thing to double check after they are done is to make sure they hook...
  12. HappyChappy

What did you do TO your RAM today?

That's gorgeous! I wish I had a need for a dually....they look so good when done right.
  13. HappyChappy

21' LTD CTD Personal Dream Rig

That is a beautiful setup! Nicely done!
  14. HappyChappy

SUSPECT SCAM/HACKED ACCOUNT ...............

That's what was really surprising to see a scam on a forum....expect it from Craigslist but not on a truck forum....glad he was crappy at his scam and hopefully he was unsuccessful on all his attempts.
  15. HappyChappy

Wow....he sure deleted that real quick...
  16. HappyChappy

Guys....this guy is scamming people. These were posted by another member in April. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/sold-oem-led-headlights.4866/ Mods....can you do something about POS people like this???
  17. HappyChappy

Wheel/tire packages

Discount tire for both wheels and tires for me. I shopped around online then had Discount match the price. They have the best customer service that I’ve experienced. I’m sure you’ve already read this elsewhere but order your tires soon…seems like anything good has a few month delay on them.
  18. HappyChappy

And now the truth!

I’m a little confused….he is happy or not happy with his truck??
  19. HappyChappy

MCLB Carli 3.25 Pintop build

That is beautiful!