Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

RamBox Bed: Add power outlet

Has anyone found a clean way of adding 12v/110v power to the bed of RamBox equipped truck? In a standard bed, you can get power outlets in the side of the bed. But when you opt for the RamBoxes, you get a 110v outlet in driver-side RamBox but lose ones in the bed of the truck. Has anyone...
  2. C

Refrigerator that fits under the rear seat?

Has anyone found a refrigerator that would fit under the rear seat of a MegaCab? My backseat is filled with carseats and it would be really sweet to have a refrigerator that'd fit under the bench, ideally with a slide out drawer, that I could throw kids' milk, water, sandwiches, etc. in for long...
  3. C

'22 2500 - Lost forward drive gear

Hi all, I post this as I'm waiting for roadside assistance (if they ever show...) since I have lost forward drive. I was going down a hill, felt a down-shift, and then lost drive (pressing the accelerator only revs the engine). Truck is 2022 RAM 2500 with the Cummins. Has less than 7k miles on...
  4. C

Banks Ram-Air Cold Air Intake

Banks recently released their new Ram-Air cold air intake for the 2019+ models. Their data shows big gains in CFM and pressure. However, they don't really mention how this translates to real-world improvments (HP, trq., mpg, etc.). Has anyone here installed one? What are your general thoughts...
  5. C

Can Cameras be used as a Dashcam?

Can the cameras on the truck be used as a dashcam and record to the UConnect system? Sorta like the Tesla's do it? Or is there a mod that will make this work?
  6. C

Possible to retrofit factory Air-Ride?

Is it possible to add the factory Air-Ride rear suspension & auto-leveling? I ordered a ‘22 RAM 2500 and am now having second thoughts about not having it. So curious if anyone has added it afterwards.