Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Disabling RSRA (Rear Seat Reminder Alert)

My 2024 Limited also has the option, and it does work. There is a silent message on the digital cluster when I start the truck that says something like "reminder, the rear seat alert is disabled" but it's only there for maybe a few seconds and I actually never noticed it until today. When I...
  2. A

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

Nope, he had it right. According to the FAQ at https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/frequently-asked-questions-cummins-violation-clean-air-act-vehicle-emission-system, regarding the 20-23 models: "Cummins failed to disclose to EPA and CARB other software in these vehicles and in an additional...
  3. A

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

I think you got that backwards. According to the table at the link you provided:
  4. A

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

It's working for me today. My guess is that it's a problem with the time of day, like the date in whatever time zone the web site is using (UTC?) has rolled over into the next day when you access it later in the day.
  5. A

3 random Dings while driving

I heard the exact same thing just the other night and I happened to be on the navigation tab. There was a "countdown slider" on the side showing my distance to the red light camera and the intersection was marked with a big red traffic light symbol.
  6. A

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

I'm trying to get a price quote there is no data on the "select a plan" page. Looking at the page in the browser debug tools the call to "getrates" is returning the following error: Option Sale Date Nov 23, 2023 must be less than or equal to the Current Date I'm selecting: Ram 3500 2024...
  7. A

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Just for comparison, my truck shipped on 9/28 and the estimated date at that point was 10/13. About a week before that date it changed to 10/23. Just this morning it changed again to 11/1 and I was starting to get a little annoyed that it was going to take a month to go 120 miles from Port...
  8. A

*NEW* Rebates applicable to 2024 HD Orders

Will those apply to existing orders as well? My 3500 has been at Port Allen for almost three weeks so I'm hoping it will be on your lot any day now.
  9. A

Thanks for checking.
  10. A

Tell me about it, mine has been sitting at Port Allen waiting for a truck to take it the last 2 hours to Mark Dodge since 10/2. Sooo close and yet... VIN is 3C63R3SL5RG150083 if your crystal ball is any better than the dealer's at figuring out why that's taking so long. :)
  11. A

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

The trailer pages are not listed at https://www.ramtrucks.com/connectivity.html but the 5 year trial makes sense assuming it's lumped into the same "vehicle performance" package.
  12. A

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Does that mean that they will stop working after the one year free trial? Is there a list somewhere of what else will stop working?
  13. A

Truck arrived at Port Allen on 10/2, so there definitely doesn't seem to be any issues with getting enough rail cars at the factory or trains getting across the border.
  14. A

The truck is assembled in Mexico but I'm sure the parts for it come from all over the world, so if even one part comes out of a US factory with a UAW contract then obviously there could be an impact. It's a question of which plants have a strike or layoff and how many parts they have on hand...
  15. A

Yeah, that's total BS. Mine was on a train barely two weeks after production started.
  16. A

Mine has the bedliner and the Plus tow package, as well as the bed step, so it's not those. For comparison here is my sticker: https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63R3SL5RG150083
  17. A

For anyone curious about the actual shipping times, the order tracker shows shipped on 9/20 and MD confirmed on Friday that the truck was on a train with an estimated arrival to Port Allen, LA on 10/4. They indicated that once it's at Port Allen it can take anywhere from "1-21 days" to be...
  18. A

Hopefully now that it's fully built and (I assume) on a train any connection to the UAW is finished. It would be just my luck if one of the train worker unions decides to join the picket line in solidarity. o_O
  19. A

My 3500 Limited now shows up as shipped in the order tracker with an estimated delivery to MD on 10/13. :D
  20. A

Damn, I must have just missed the train. Mine also shows completed on 9/8 but my delivery estimate is still 11/10 to MD. Hopefully it comes in sooner than that per Anthony's comment above.