Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Riddick

22 Cummins Tune Install

Well, I wish I had some great news here but unfortunately I do not. I purchased a 22 tuning package from Calibrated Power back in June. Literally 3 days later I broke my collarbone so I have been patiently waiting to heal so I could install everything. The package from CP comes with...
  2. Riddick

(SOLD) Traxada 1" Front Spacer (SOLD)

As title states, used Traxada 1" spacer. 75 shipped.
  3. Riddick

Aftermarket Coils vs. Spacer lifts

One of the first things most of us do to our trucks is lift it. In stock form these trucks ride fairly firm, especially when driving through the city. The best way to describe the ride quality is harsh, you feel all the bumps in the road. I installed a Thuren Sway bar which helped tremendously...
  4. Riddick

1" Traxada Install

Installed the Traxada 1" spacer today. Install is very straight forward, remove lower shock bolts and disconnect sway bar to lower front axle down enough to remove springs. Having 2 jacks is nice so you can drop the axle evenly. For a spacer lift I like this one, it comes with a stud and nut...
  5. Riddick

Front Camera Question

My 22' has the Towing Technology Group and came equipped with the 360 camera. I have a question directly relating to the front camera. Is there a way to tie the front camera to the front parking sensors? It would be nice for the camera to activate and display once the parking alarms are...
  6. Riddick

Upgrading OEM Alpine Speakers

Who has done this, what did you upgrade to, and what were your results? I'm sure someone on here has upgraded only the speakers and left the factory amp in place. I have already changed the dash speakers and am pleased but now I want to swap out the door speakers. My front door speakers barely...
  7. Riddick

UConnect 5 drops FM presets / Theme

I have a 2022 with the 8.4 non-nav head unit. A few weeks ago I noticed all of my FM presets dropped and thought it was a glitch. I went in and set everything back up and also changed my theme. Everything was working fine and yesterday I lost all of my FM presets and my theme went back to the...
  8. Riddick

Dash Speaker Upgrade

My truck is a 22 and has the factory Alpine system. The system is loud, clear, and the bass level is acceptable. However, in my opinion the system is severely lacking in the mids and highs range. I have searched on here and found a few threads in which members upgraded the dash speakers...
  9. Riddick

Sat Antenna Error

Truck is a 22 with 400 miles on it. Have used XM radio a few times and it has always worked. This morning the radio displayed "Sat Antenna Error" when I tried to use XM, all other sources worked as normal. I'm assuming water got past the seal and shorted the antenna. Has anyone had this...
  10. Riddick

Vroom timeline

With the majority of people on here purchasing 2022 models I wanted to do a timeline for my Vroom transaction. I imagine most of you will be getting rid of your current vehicle so hopefully this helps. Below is my timeline with selling my previous truck to Vroom. 3 Nov 21 - Logged on Vroom and...
  11. Riddick

HD New Guy

I was recently searching between the big 3 to find my next truck and I stumbled across this site. Needless to say I decided to go with RAM, I hope I do not regret my decision. While I love all trucks I have always been loyal to the blue oval. My last few trucks have been F-150s and everyone...