Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ridered67

Need part numbers for a Night Edition grille swap

Hey all! I have a 22 Big Horn all chromed out. I want to swap the chrome grill and bumpers for white paint matched like the night edition. Are the grille and related pieces available from mopar already painted? Are the bumpers available from mopar painted? Anyone already done this and have a...
  2. Ridered67

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

I dont have bsm either....they still fit ok?
  3. Ridered67

OEM Heated Leather Steering Wheel

Location? If I put this in my bighorn would I need the dealer to flash the truck for the heated option to work?
  4. Ridered67

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

Sumas site says these are sold out.....dang. I hate my factory mirrors
  5. Ridered67

Color matched Bushwackers (Forge) fender flares

How much did the paint job cost?
  6. Ridered67

Used 2022 RAM 3500s

Pssss.......dealers don't like cash buyers because they'res less profit. Cash is prince when it comes to negotiating car deals
  7. Ridered67

New Unopened Mopar Trailer Camera Kit mopar (p)68527599aa

Price drop to $500 shipped Thanks!
  8. Ridered67

New Unopened Mopar Trailer Camera Kit mopar (p)68527599aa

This came with my new truck but I'll never use it. MSRP is $704 I'll do $500 shipped in lower 48 PayPal Friends and family or add the money difference for goods and services. Thanks!
  9. Ridered67

Air freshener damaged my radio bezel

If that air freshener is destroying plastic imagine what it's doing to your lungs. Toss that chineese chemical junk in the trash
  10. Ridered67

Any clue,?

I know what that is but dang if I can't think of wherei dealt with it. I recall it was a difficult piece to reassemble in whatever I was working on
  11. Ridered67

Titan 52 Gallon Fuel Tank AND S&B Cold Air Intake for Ram 2500 6.7:

I'm east coast so too far for the fuel tank but if you want to sell the s&b separately let me know!
  12. Ridered67

Speedometer recalibration for the 22 power wagon??

You should call them and ask. They're pumping them out as fast as they can make them and often the site doesn't update
  13. Ridered67

Speedometer recalibration for the 22 power wagon??

Just FYI, AEV has ProCal snaps back in stock. I ordered one and just used it on my 2022 level 3 power wagon and it worked perfectly. Just be aware that when your plugging in the pig tail wire it goes into the blue connectors up and to the left (looking from underneath)
  14. Ridered67

Oem rock sliders for sale

I have a set available in Lancaster PA
  15. Ridered67

Powerwagon light bar options?

$650 yikes