Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Front Bumper LED bar???

Who out there makes a front LED bar/mount for a 2019 and up HD? I dont want to spend $1000 on a Baja Design.
  2. T

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

Thanks for the reply! Didnt think I was the only one here. Regards
  3. T

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

My 2022 Ram 8.4 Radio (non Nav) Uconnect 5 keeps clearing the presets. My truck has just over 4000 miles and this has happened 4 times now. All the other profile settings stay the same (mirror/seat...) but the 15 radio pre-sets change / reset. Has anyone else had this issue? I haven't reset...
  4. T

What are the 3 plugs near the license plate?

I too have both of these options but didn't realize that i lose my 4 pin connection at the bumper. So now I have to carry a 7 to 4 pin adaptor - not a huge deal but still a pain!
  5. T

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Yeah I looked and found the hitch reducer to 2" and the harnesses for the access switches but no 7 to 4 way. I was just shocked that my 2022 Ram with trailer tow not have a 4 way connection and that I would need a $15 adapter... I do believe there is a 4 way plug in my box but why should I...
  6. T

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

I just took delivery of my 2022 Ram Laramie and also have multiple connections at the bumper - 7 pin/12 pin and a camera connection... But no 4 way pin???? I now need an adaptor for a 7 to 4 way pin? And yes I too was confused with these connections.