Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Dfw area Alfaobd programmer for tires?

I will be in the Dallas/ Frisco area towards the end of the month. I could bring everything with me.
  2. C

2022 Ram 3500 DRW Build/Lift

Nice truck! The revel performance links I’m assuming you ordered the half kit for the rear and lifting option? Had a chance to mess with the length yet? They are longer than ours on the 3500 right?
  3. C

Banks ran horn

Scroll up, I did, no you will need the fuel line from scheid diesel.
  4. C

Turbo/turbo wheel

I see that as well now. Thanks.
  5. C

Turbo/turbo wheel

Anyone tried the wicked wheel 2 or spturboost wheels on a 19-21 6.7? I’ve emailed wicked wheel and not received a response yet. I just found spturboost that offers a 10 blade and a 6+6 billet blade wheel...
  6. C

Banks ran horn

I put the previous gen 4” on, nothing to worry about and if I have to I’ll put everything back to stock. [emoji16]
  7. C

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

With the titan for the 21’ megacab which is 50-52 gallons it reads 690-700 ish full
  8. C

Diesel tank upgrade

I put the titan 50-52 gallon under my 21 megacab and then used Alfaobd to adjust the tank size so the dte reads correctly.
  9. C

Modifying the HO 6.7L?

I am enjoying it. A nice noticeable difference in acceleration/ boost hit, ect and I don’t have to worry about the nut dropping in the intake for the heater grid. And the massive restoration from the heater grid. This is the 4” high ram monster ram and billet heater grid removal. The high ram...
  10. C

Modifying the HO 6.7L?

Banks 4” monster ram and billet plate, arp studs, S&b intake system
  11. C

AlfaOBD

Tilt was factory on mine, I’m referring to the auto fold
  12. C

AlfaOBD

I’ll leave this here for everyone, not sure what settings I’m missing but I can’t get it to work yet. I haven’t given up.