Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Thedaran

Silly question about back seats in crew cab

I have the 60/40 back seats in the crew cab, big horn trim. Do the back seats fold down, I can't find any way that they do. Also, looks like there isn't mention of this in the manual. If they do not fold down are there any kits out there to do this?
  2. Thedaran

Steering wheel audio controls

Anyone have issues with the steering wheel audio controls not working? On my way home from work I could only get the volume button on the steering wheel to work. Cruise control, gear selector, instrument controls still worked fine. Quick search in forums didn't find similar issues.
  3. Thedaran

Mopar floor mat bracket broken

Anyone else have any issues with the snap on the Mopar floor mat breaking? Broke the very first time I removed the mat to shake off the dirt.
  4. Thedaran

Parts swap/for sale thread?

Perhaps I am overlooking it, but is there a parts swap/for sale thread? Is there enough interest to start one?
  5. Thedaran

Factory orders through Bud Clary

Who has received their truck through Bud Clary in Auburn? Any hassles or last second fees when picking up? Any issues with your experience? Have they honored original price despite increased MSRP?
  6. Thedaran

What to expect when picking up factory order.

Have a lot of firsts: First Ram, first HD, first brand new vehicle, first factory order. Have the order placed and now patiently waiting with everyone else. What additional accessories/equipment should I expect to come with the truck. I know is should include wiring for my auxiliary switches...
  7. Thedaran

Aftermarket bed rail tie down system

Can some of you post where you went to get aftermarket bed tie down cleat system? Currently have a Tundra, which has an excellent factory cleat and rail system. Looking to get something similar for my new truck. Will have a 8' bed if that matters at all. Also, looking to get a soft topper...
  8. Thedaran

Instrument Panel Mounted Aux Switches

Looking to order my 2022 Ram Big Horn this weekend, and unsure of the aux switch panel. I foresee needing a total of 2 aux switches added, is there panels or slots where these can be added or do I need to have the option factory aux switch panel to even have a place to put another switch?
  9. Thedaran

New member, looking to be a new owner in Oregon

Looking to factory order my first Ram truck in the very near future. Has anyone worked with dealerships in the Eugene, Corvallis, Salem area?