Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. PRS

PCM Flash P/N

Anyone have the P/N of the PCM Flash installed by TSB 18-102-22 Rev A?
  2. PRS

DTE Calculation

What MPG value does the truck use to calculate Range to Empty? I have noticed that the Range to Empty can change rapidly after unhooking or hooking the trailer. But it doesn't seem to be tied to the Fuel economy screens or the MPG on Trip A or B.
  3. PRS

Service Air Suspension

Got an Air suspension warning light and Service Air Suspension system cluster message. Also couldn't select any other cameras than what came up when selecting reverse. Also no guidance lines on the back-up camera. Checked the codes and had active U013200 Lost comm with ASCM, and U042100...
  4. PRS

Idle control OFF

This past Tuesday we stopped for fuel before returning home. I drove about 3 miles to the fuel station, after sitting overnight in 50 degree temps. I waited briefly for a couple old guys(my age) to quit jawing and then pulled up to fuel. After fueling I got in and pressed the brake and start...
  5. PRS

MIL not steady on test

Another question from a relative newby. I called the local dealer about this and they're clueless........surprise. According to the OM, when you turn the truck to run but not start it, the MIL should come on in a bulb test. If after 15 seconds it begins flashing for 10 seconds and then remains...
  6. PRS

Normal Operating Temperature

We've had our truck for about a year. Mostly used to tow a 5th wheel. On our return to Colorado in late October we were westbound on I80, trailer in tow, outside temps were mid 40's. The engine temp spent most of the time below 185. It went in the garage and has only been out a few times...