Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Q

Timber Grove Power Wagon rear airbag kit - new in box, never opened

Alrighty - I have a new in box, never opened, Timber Grove rear airbag kit for a 2022 Power Wagon. I bought this kit and sold the truck shortly there after, so never even opened the box. New was over $600 Selling this for $400 shipped. Pictures are of the box that was shipped to me. I...
  2. Q

FREE - AEV Katla wheels

I have a set of AEV Katla wheels that are free to the first person to confirm local pickup in Stamford, CT. Looking to free up space in my basement. I bought these wheels for my Power Wagon. They were scratched during installation. Two of them had to be refinished. They are in excellent...
  3. Q

Rambox removed from Power Wagon configurator?

I was playing around on the Ram website today and noticed that the Rambox option was completely missing from the configurator. Was this option removed?
  4. Q

Free - black running boards from 2022 Power Wagon

I took these off of my 2022 Power Wagon on the first day. I recently sold the truck, so no longer need these. Located in Stamford, CT. Local pickup only due to their size. Price - FREE!!
  5. Q

** GONE ** FREE - 2022 Power Wagon wheels/tires/tpms

For giveaway are four wheels/tires/tpms from my 2022 Power Wagon. These came off the truck with about 50 miles on them. I recently sold the truck and have no use for these any longer. Nothing wrong with them, I simply don’t want to store them. Located in Stamford, CT. Local pickup only...
  6. Q

Power Wagon or Ram 1500 Limited?

Alrighty - wanted to get the view from this crew on a decision I'm trying to make. First, I must confess, I am a car guy in a huge way. I often buy cars because I want/desire them far more than I need them. That also happens to be true in the case of the power wagon. I need a truck for a...
  7. Q

ARB Compressor mount - under hood or in floor bin?

I purchased the NH Overland bracket to install an ARB twin in the engine bay. I liked making it accessible and out of the way. The only thing I don't like is that it's right above the headers/engine and exposed to moisture. I just happened to be on SDHQ website and ran across this storage...
  8. Q

** GONE ** FREE - 5 Nearly New BFG KM3s 37x12.50R18

Hi All, I'm giving away 5 nearly new BFG KM3s that are 37x12.50R18. These came off my truck with about 500 miles on them. They are in perfect condition. I simply don’t want to store them any longer. Located in Stamford, CT. Local pickup only. Free for all 5.
  9. Q

Power Wagon on 37s with OE spare tire - really a problem?

Trying to figure out how to solve for the spare tire issue on the Power Wagon - issue being a full size spare (37) won’t fit, and I’m struggling to get a 35 in the factory 33 spot (Only 34” of clearance between hitch and track bar) It got me thinking, is the 33” factory spare really a problem...
  10. Q

Spare Tire Guide preventing 35" spare from fitting?

Hi All - I attempted to install a 35" spare on my 2022 Power Wagon the other day, but was unable to get it in there. Upon looking up at the spare tire winch, I noticed it had a "guide" of sorts, which appears to function as a way to keep the spare tire in a relatively fixed location...
  11. Q

AEV Katla Wheels and brake clearance issues

Hi All - hoping you can help me better understand an issue I’m having that others don’t seem to have. I recently purchased a set of 17” AEV Katla wheels and the installer didn’t pay attention to wheel weight location - which hit the calipers on the inner edge of tHe wheel After installation...
  12. Q

For Sale: Method MR312 wheels with General Grabber X3 35x12.50-18

I am selling a set of Method MR312 that I had on my Ram for about 1k. miles. I sold the truck and no longer need these wheels. Specs: Wheels: Method MR312 in black. 18x9 +18 Tires: General Grabber X3 in 35x12.50-18 TPMS included Local pickup in Stamford CT only (heavy and hard to ship). I...
  13. Q

** WITHDRAWN - GONE *** 2021 Night Edition wheels and tires - FREE!!! (Stamford, CT)

Hi All - I have a set of night edition wheels and tires off of my 2021 2500. These came off with about 500 miles on them and are just taking up room in my basement. I'm offering these for free to anyone who wants to come get them. Located in Stamford, CT Pay it forward.
  14. Q

Dropping driveshaft for Carli 2.5 lift installation

I’m about to start the install on a Carli 2.5” Pintop lift for my ‘21 2500 with air-ride. The instructions call for dropping the front driveshaft to get the axle to drop enough. Have other folks done that? Does anyone know what the torque specs are to put it back? And I assume the bolts are...
  15. Q

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

I've seen a few threads for wheels/tires on specific colors, but I thought a combined single thread where we can capture a large selection would be more useful - certainly would have been during my search. Post up pics and specs of your setup for both wheels/tires and suspension I'll start -...