Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lee Iacocca

Rear View Mirror Unit Blocking View

Am I the only one who has to duck down by the steering wheel to see what’s ahead on a right turn like getting on and off the interstate? It’s annoying….
  2. Lee Iacocca

DEF Leak

2022 2500 Longhorn Limited, just drove to the beach. 450 miles, took 5 gallons of DEF to get here. Noticed puddles when I stopped for diesel, leave engine going to keep grandchild cool in truck.Sorry for bad pics and possibly doubles. On my phone…..3,500 miles on her.
  3. Lee Iacocca

VU Meters

Can we get the cool VU Meters like they show in the Waggoner? Same UConnect ain’t it? That’s what I’m used to from the 70’s :)
  4. Lee Iacocca

SOLD 2022 2500 Tow Hooks $100.00 SOLD

Two like new tow hooks off my 2022. No hardware, I replaced with chrome. $100 + shipping
  5. Lee Iacocca

Leer Bed Cover Rant

So I installed a new Leer HF650M on my 2022 Limited Longhorn 6-4 bed. There is a post here about it. After installing the cover a few days later I noticed the rubber was splitting on the top edges where it folds. It had only been on the truck for two weeks and I had only opened it twice...
  6. Lee Iacocca

Which Chevy car should I buy?

I’m going to pull the trigger, which one would you buy? I will call them 1 (56) and 2 (57). Be aware that 1 has no heat or air, but it can be added. I know, off topic but I have no friends…..well, 4. https://www.streetsideclassics.com/vehicles/2720-nsh/1956-chevrolet-150-pro-street...
  7. Lee Iacocca

Bed Covers

Looking for info on the folding or rolling bed covers for a Megacab. I have a hard shell cover on mine now (Undercover) it can be removed fairly easily by two people but I want something I can handle myself when I want to haul something…