Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Diesel Particulate Filter (Ongoing Trend?)

Hey All, my 2021 2500 threw a Diesel Particulate Filter light last week (I've observed no symptoms so far.) I called the dealer today at 11am and the service advisor said she had already fielded 7 calls this morning from different customers about the same issue. Wondering two things: The...
  2. A

Headache rack that allows for rear cargo cam and digital rearview mirror.....

Anybody have recommendations?
  3. A

Raptor Style Amber Grill Lights?

Has anyone added these and what kit works best? Thanks
  4. A

Carli Pintop 2.5” Level

Finished this install last week. The front end is now sitting about .75” higher than the rear (measured from wheel well arch.) The drivers corner is a full inch higher than the rear. I checked the spring seating today and they look good. My truck is a 2021 Limited with a decked system in the...
  5. A

WTB: 2019 - 2021 Rear Bumper

Anybody planning to upgrade to an aftermarket rear bumper? I dinged my 2021 Patriot Blue (any color is fine) rear bumper up pretty badly last week and would love to take your factory bumper off your hands :) If this post violates a rule, please let me know. -Joe
  6. A

BF Goodrich KO2 37x12.5x17" Anybody have experience with these tires on our rigs?

Reading a lot of different opinions online. Carli & CJC say they're great tires but won't last as long on a 3/4 truck vs Nitto Terra Grappler, Toyo AT3. Current plan is to buy KO2's from Costco and leverage their warranty if they wear early. Thoughts?
  7. A

If I hate the exaggerated factory front rake but don't want/need a taller truck...

Is reverse leveling a dumb idea? Thoughts? Also, who offers this kit for a 21' 2500. (Rear coils, No air-ride)
  8. A

New guy here, traded Gladiator Rubicon for RAM 2500 Limited yesterday

Finding a truck and negotiating a fair price was TOUGH with the market in its current state. Super happy with the trade. The Gladiator was a failed experiment for me for sure. Too small, not as comfortable as I'd hoped, etc. All things I should have known going in. Anyways, here she is.....