Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

3C63R3SL9NG115508: 6-17 order Current Dealer ETA is 01/17/2022 - 01/26/2022 7 months is laughable. F-350 "in production" since 12-10. the race is on. Dodge a head by a nose on the back stretch.
  2. C

I am not sure I believe it. https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C63R3SL9NG115508
  3. C

I ordered the Dodge 6-19 and the ford 10-4. The Ford has a build schedule of the week of 12-20. The Dodge who knows. I told them both that I will buy the one that delivers first. Both them were cool about it. Either way they get a truck to sell. On a side note Vroom made the best...
  4. C

6-19 order still no equipment listing. At this point it is either the dealer just bad luck. Sad Ford it is.
  5. C

6-19 order 115508 HO SR limited. D status 11-13. Made D1 previously and was back out. D vs D1 Who knows. F-350 tremor oct 9 order date build schedule 12-20. This will be like a fart in church, but am leaning Ford at this point.
  6. C

Dealer said tentative build day is Jan 6th. Not sure how I would have a build date without D1. Status Aggressive 5 week delivery assumption would be Feb 13th and equal 219 days from order. Yeah, yeah supply chain. Not buying it.
  7. C

My order is a 22. The 21 check was to confirm someone made the effort to remove the option. In the transition to 22 web content.
  8. C

Looked some more: the max steel is still on the 2021 build option but not 22. If this happens to be the hold up in my order i will be non plused x10.
  9. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Looked some more the max steel is still on the 2021 build option but not 22. If this happens to be the hold up in my order i will be non plus x10
  10. C

Also noticed max steel metallic is no longer an option on the build site. Happens to be my color
  11. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Has max steel metallic been dc’d it’s no longer an option on the build site?
  12. C

I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that the stars would need to align to have any hope of getting 3C63R3SL9NG115508/ 6-19 order this year. The likely situation for many of us that have not made D1 yet. Lame.
  13. C

That “available to everyone else” probably means off of MSRP. The key with the ford guys is x-plan. There are a ton of companies that qualify. It includes employees spouses and household members. If the tremor I ordered gets built before my 6-17 limited HO I will have a drivers license...
  14. C

Dirty, that you are doing this work and keeping track of this information is awesome. You are to be commended.
  15. C

ordered 115508 on June 16th 3500 HO SRW limited. Not one update. Sad to say but i put a depsit down on a 3500 Tremor yesterday. I will buy the one that comes in first. No website 2022 model update. Bush League
  16. C

Done it 6 times with the Mrs. so many decorative items and so much procrastination. ‘Let’s move it and then, I will get rid of stuff.“ almost as bad as a June 19th order with no update.
  17. C

I am a mid June limited order and am as non pulsed as anyone. But I am not sure profitability is the key driver of the build schedule. If I had to say the higher trims are the more profitable. They are building what they have parts for. As to why early orders are lagging, who knows?
  18. C

It is my understanding that hookers are paid by the job and want it complete asap. So maybe the Trady is the hooker and the limited is the suburban house wife that makes wait for ever. Come to think of it isn’t that how how you end up with a hooker.