Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. dstonic

Trailer Camera Wiring (No Camera) by Mopar®

Trailer Camera Wiring (No Camera) by Mopar® is installed on my 2021 Ram 3500 Limited from the factory. I don’t know what I’ll need to put a camera on the back of our 5th wheel camper. I’m thinking I’ll only need a camera and wire harness leading from it to plug in where? I’m hoping for some...
  2. dstonic

17” Tire Recommendation

2021 Ram 3500 Limited Mega (fully loaded) with LT235/80R17 Nexen…….Needed recommendations on what high quality tires to replace with. We yow 5th wheel Cecar Creek 38EL…Cat scale said 24,000lbs. Price not an option. What say you? Really enjoying the forum and appreciate the help we have gotten.
  3. dstonic

Hi from Breaux Bridge, LA

Just registered….bought new 2021 Ram 3500 Limited Mega dually. Thank You
  4. dstonic

First Oil Change

2021 Ram 3500 6.7 OH Mega dually....has 6100 miles today and I'm told 60% of oil life remains on the read out. Supposedly it has synth. oil.....I'm old school and believe and do change oil and filters in my gas engines @2500 miles. What are you guys doing as for oil changes on your diesels?