Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MrHankbot

Brighter backup lights?

I had that on my 2019 and it makes a noticeable difference. Already have one ready to install on my new 22.
  2. MrHankbot

Time from ship to pickup? When to apply for financing?

Once it's been offloaded from the train, start thinking about going in to line up financing a week or so later and you should be fine. Keep in mind the dealer may be able to find a cheaper lender, as someone already mentioned, and that would be done once your truck arrives at the dealership...
  3. MrHankbot

Feeling frustrated

Ha, you quoted me before I could slightly tune my comment. What I'm saying is that shipping times extending is a worldwide problem right now. There may be variation from state to state and country to country, but EVERYWHERE is experiencing longer shipping times than they used to. Also, we have...
  4. MrHankbot

Feeling frustrated

Well, even Mark Dodge is quoting 3 weeks in Louisiana. Maybe it's not a left wing conspiracy, but just a fact worldwide right now.
  5. MrHankbot

Feeling frustrated

Your dealer should have told you to expect up to a month to get from the rail yard to the dealership. If they didn't, they set you up for disappointment. Trucking right now is not as quick as it used to be. You probably have at least another week of waiting.
  6. MrHankbot

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My Truxedo Sentry CT has been mostly resistant to weather. I occasionally have a small amount that will seep in at the corners, but never enough that I would be worried about things in the bed except something like a fabric bag full of clothes or the like. Even then if I put it in the center I'd...
  7. MrHankbot

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

For anyone looking at the Truxedo covers, I've had a Truxedo Sentry CT on my 1500 for the last couple years and have liked it enough that I bought the same for my incoming 3500. Definitely worth considering if you want something that's a little more secure than a soft cover, while still being a...
  8. MrHankbot

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Besides the ability to enable it in AlfaOBD or by a dealer, is there anything to buy besides the camera package to get 360° Trailer view on a Limited that already has the 360° camera for the truck? I ask because I'm still unclear about the security module mentioned previously.
  9. MrHankbot

2022 Ram HD order - Tonneau cover questions

Just ordered a Truxedo Sentry CT for the 3500 Limited with Ramboxes I ordered at Mark Dodge. Truck is supposed to unloaded from the train today, so I should have the tonneau cover just before the truck gets to the dealership. I have the same cover on my 2019 1500 and other than having to flip...
  10. MrHankbot

New Trailer 360 camera value

Man, I'd buy it if it's not a nightmare to make work with a truck that didn't come with the option from factory. Maybe it's just a matter of buying and installing the plug and wiring at the bumper that would be missing on my truck? Not getting the 360° trailer camera package, and not getting...
  11. MrHankbot

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

Isn't that actually a tiny bit better than 4% off invoice price? 4% off invoice would be 74,539x.96=71,557
  12. MrHankbot

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

I'm almost disappointed I didn't order from you guys. I live in Lincoln NE and you're sure a lot closer than Louisiana. Being a grand more than Mark Dodge would have been close enough for me to be worth not spending a weekend driving. My local-ish dealer of choice would only get to about $5k...
  13. MrHankbot

Heads Up Display

This
  14. MrHankbot

Wolverine Boots Partners With Ram Trucks, To Create Limited Edition Boot Lineup:

Dumb. At $400 each they had better be donating $380 per pair to Skills USA.
  15. MrHankbot

I live about an hour away from them. They've been doing it for a while. The dealership I tried to buy from in Fremont would only go $5k below MSRP so I ended up ordering from Mark Dodge. The dealerships excuse was that they were concerned they weren't going to have enough allocations to be able...
  16. MrHankbot

Streaming to RAM

Fermata Auto
  17. MrHankbot

Streaming to RAM

It's true, just got it working with my 2019 1500 Limited. I wish that android auto could go full screen however, it's hard to navigate some of the apps like YouTube with it only a half screen.
  18. MrHankbot

Installed a Pulsar on my 2019

Can't be upset with that. You say 2019, any more details on the truck you put it on?
  19. MrHankbot

I emailed Sandi and she says that Mark Dodge will look up and charge the appropriate sales tax for the location you plan to register it, and is only required to do so if you are financing the truck, giving you the option to pay there at delivery or at home when you register if paying cash. So...