Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Can someone take a couple measurements of their body mounts, please?

Dealer supposedly replaced my body mounts but now my cab is sitting high on the driver side. I just took some measurements and between the frame mount and body is about 41 mm on the driver side and 33 mm on the passenger side. So that's probably accounting for the heigh difference. The driver...
  2. P

Dealership caught unhooking dash cam, ridiculing owner, admitting there is a problem, but lying on paperwork, and possibly illegally changing miles

@RamCares I have a situation and existing case # but I want to discuss these issues here. My dash is busted and pieces are falling out, screws missing. I have reason to believe they illegally modified my mileage before getting the truck back. I have audio of them admitting the truck will not...
  3. P

Power Wagon springs on non-PW truck?

Has anyone swapped in the PW springs into their non-PW truck? Appears you get a small lift, but also a much better ride (at the expense of lower payload, of course).
  4. P

Blinding gauge lights when lights are off

I'm hoping I'm missing something but from what I can tell there is no way to adjust the guage and touchscreen brightness when the lights are off. They end up blinding you at night. I know you can turn the touchscreen display off but it's not enough. The guage lights are just too bright when it's...
  5. P

AutoPark needs to go away!

This has got to be the most absurd feature, especially for a truck that is used with trailers a lot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. P

Need anything from Tech Authority?

I've got some time left on my subscription. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. P

Steering feels loose

This is my first solid axle truck since my 1979 Chevy so maybe this is typical. But it feels like it's getting worse. I can rock the steering wheel about an inch or more in each direction while driving. And you gotta pay attention to keep it in the lane. I don't recall it being like that when I...
  8. P

Wiring schematics?

Anyone know where to find electrical schematics for these 4.5 gen trucks?
  9. P

Connectors under driver seat?

Anyone have a diagram of what the connectors are for under the driver seat? I have 2 or 3 of them that don't connect to anything on my level 2 equipment Tradesman.
  10. P

Driver seat popping / loose

I have a manual seat in my Tradesman. It feels kind of loose and you get a popping sensation every so often. It's happens all the time but it's hard to replicate by a particular motion. Kind of random. Anyone else had this and know what to look for? Relying on dealerships to fix something...