Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Shadowboxin20

Can I remove the push button and switch to a key

I will 100% lose this thing or leave it in the car and have it stolen. Plus it gives me a massive bulge
  2. Shadowboxin20

Can I Make USB aux’s charge only?

And have them stop connecting to the CarPlay and screwing up my wireless connection every time? Dam this is annoying
  3. Shadowboxin20

Relocate shark fin antenna

Anybody done it? I need to move it back two inches or flat out delete with the puck? Of course every single roof rack made that POS is in the way. Every one. I don’t care about Sirius or gps if that’s all it accomplishes
  4. Shadowboxin20

Installing a tank and compressor on the frame

5 gallon tank with air compressor. Best way to drill into the frame? I got a Milwaukee hole hog and a 12 pack. Am I good? Any specific screws I should use? Just nervous drilling into the truck for the first time
  5. Shadowboxin20

New Build - A true off road champion….

///// Slaps Hood Me: this baby can climb small speed bumps with the best of them…..
  6. Shadowboxin20

Will this setup work? I don’t understand this sizing thing well..

And my self edumacation on the internet is not going well. Here’s the setup I wants… Carli 3.25 pin top lift on 3500 4WD longbed Cali Offroad Rakwons 24x12 Nitto ridge grapplers 37x13.5R24 Will this have a problem? I have seen a lot of setups on here so I know it’s close. And can I got to a...
  7. Shadowboxin20

Roof Rack - Need help……..

Not a whole lot of options for 5th gen out there. Pretty much every company says they can’t guarantee a rack from 4th gen will fit but only because they have not tried or even measured. So will a 4th gen roof rack for the crew cab fit? Are the cab styles the same size? What about 2021 1500...
  8. Shadowboxin20

Bought my carli king pintop kit….

With lower arm, coils, and airbags, stabilizer? Two weeks ago and it all just hit the doorstep for 6k. Was told it would be 3-6 months. Woo buddy but now I got no money for the rims lol. Thought I had a few months
  9. Shadowboxin20

Under seat rear storage

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up. Don’t get the weather tech. It’s a glorified carpet protector. It was actually a net negative on storage. Returned it and went with the husky which closed the gap below my rear seats and added tray storage towards the back. Added a lot of storage...
  10. Shadowboxin20

Oil change intervals

Y’all really going 15k miles between changes? Just got my new truck and saw the Maintence schedule and nearly fell out of my chair. Does it consume oil? My 6.0 power stroke gets changed every 5k and even that makes me nervous. I put in 14qts and 11 come out with no leaks. It just eats it and...
  11. Shadowboxin20

Seatbelt reminder

Is driving me nuts. Can’t even get out of my driveway. Is there a way to make this thing only go an after a minute or two or after 20 mph like my other trucks. Or I gotta turn it off, it’s just opressive.
  12. Shadowboxin20

Been a power stroke guy my whole life

And always had to rip out the egr to get my trucks to work correctly. Doesn’t seem like that’s the case with HDs but why keep it? I live in Florida so laws don’t apply. Thoughts?
  13. Shadowboxin20

Integrated winch

So I am getting a 3500 and there is no option for the integrated winch like on the PW 2500s from the dealership. Is there a way to purchase the winch and install it in my normal front end behind the bumper?
  14. Shadowboxin20

External dvd/video in

Is this an option with the unconnect12? https://www.alpine-usa.com/product/pkg-rse3dvd getting this for the kids and was wondering if you could send video to the head unit. Is there a parking bypass? If not I was thinking of swapping it out for the pheonix
  15. Shadowboxin20

Recommendations on hard 8’ bed cover?

New to the forum so maybe don’t know how to use the search but wouldn’t let me type “bed” I’m cause it’s too short. looking for an 8’ hard cover. Folding or roll is fine. What do you have from experience that works well and what does not. I never seem to have great luck with these