Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Shadowboxin20

Edge EZX info.. good or bad?

Up about 2mpg to 16.5 and it’s definitely got more pep off the red light. Pedal lag is gone. Plan on taking the tent and racks off the top next week and hope to show even bigger improvement in mileage
  2. Shadowboxin20

So you have the peddle monster in the port first and the edge after? I just installed with the cts3. On power 3 I notice a sizeable difference in pedal response and power on the low end from zero. No more lag at all which when I first got the truck really pissed me off. Will report back after a...
  3. Shadowboxin20

Any update on the unit and performance? Did you end up putting it in?
  4. Shadowboxin20

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

it just updated last month. I was hoping that would fix but it did not
  5. Shadowboxin20

2022 2500 Rear Seat Function

Ok, my back seat mod works great until I take it off road and the heavy bouncing will pop only one of them sometimes. It was the first one i did out of all the cuts and i think i cut the platic a little short on that one. Any ideas besides wrapping it in tape and praying. Wont pop at all if...
  6. Shadowboxin20

2022 deletes ETA????/ 2nd gen swap

My 06 6.0 is still running hard and its my daily i beat the piss out of on the jobsite. Just lost much ****ing horn yesterday though. Slammed on it cause some dumb women blew the intersertion and almost killed me and it wouldnt turn off. Had to pull the fuse and now i got no horn and its...
  7. Shadowboxin20

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

I have two issues 1. presets are pointless to even try to set 2. It starts playing songs immediately off my amazon music the moment it connects. i have a song on a playlist my daughter 5 years ago loved and god dammit it goes to that one 80% of the time. We have not manually played that song...
  8. Shadowboxin20

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

3 beeps really gets to me. I never turn my truck off at work
  9. Shadowboxin20

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

is this all new **** for the 22? Did you guys with previous years not have this issue?
  10. Shadowboxin20

Speedometer variance with bigger tires

I went from stocks to 37s and my mpg went from 13.8 to 16 for mostly city driving. Big swing
  11. Shadowboxin20

Roof Rack - Need help……..

I tried notching the support bar behind the front plate on the rack but it still wasn’t far enough back. Cost me an extra set of holes in my roof lmao. ****ing Swiss cheese up there now
  12. Shadowboxin20

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Is that the Nitto recommendation or Carli?
  13. Shadowboxin20

Yea that’s what came with my Yakima bar but have not been able to find any that look like that. Where is it from?
  14. Shadowboxin20

New Build - A true off road champion….

I’ll try to take another. Color matched them and tried to do gold on the silver part but it’s took dark a color to really notice
  15. Shadowboxin20

Switchpros installed. Really like this system
  16. Shadowboxin20

Painted both the heads and tails…. Did the insides gunmetal with a bronze trim. Can’t really see the trim cause it’s so dark so that was a waste but the inside housing of the light is dope.
  17. Shadowboxin20

Baja designs light bar finally in. Thing is as bright as the sun. I was shocked on the coverage.
  18. Shadowboxin20

Yup I ended up switching them. Their other shocks are installed can up but the lady said they recommend these down.
  19. Shadowboxin20

Light bar and rack won’t work with where the shark fin is. I had to move it back approximately 8” or so to get the rack in the spot I want. Used the old hole for the light bar wires. You can see it in the second picture. Rack looks awesome imo and am very happy with it. It does make some noise...