Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

Off Road Shops Recommendations Phoenix

Im currently in the Phoenix area and have some time to kill, anybody know of any good off road shops worth going to? Was thinking of going to SDHQ anywhere else? Cheers!
  2. F

New light bar option

Saw this while browsing the interwebs today. Not really my style but I’m glad to see more options available and folks being innovative. Only info i could gather is its made by unit5components (not affiliated with them in any way, its the first ive heard of them)
  3. F

RamBox bed with Canopy

I like the functionality of the RamBox bed, but options are pretty limited for covers. Im in search of a canopy that is compatible, but it seems to be non-existent except for a few modified ones I found on youtube. Anybody know of any companies that carry such a product or custom fabricators up...
  4. F

Bed Divider and Maxtrax

Found another use for the bed divider! I had some spare maxtrax pins laying around and bolted them. Now I dont have the maxtrax sliding around in the bed.
  5. F

Decal Removal

Anybody successfully remove the “Power Wagon” decals off the front doors and tailgate of the 75th anniversary wagons? Ive never really been a big fan of stickers and thinking it will look much cleaner without them. Cheers!
  6. F

**sold** 75th Anniversary Sidestep/rockrail

Fs: 75th anniversary sidestep/rockrail. Located greater seattle area. $300
  7. F

**sold** Power Wagon Rear Bumper 2021 **Free**

If anybody in the greater seattle area needs a bumper you can have it for free just pay it foward. Came off my 2021 power wagon, since I got a new aftermarket bumper.
  8. F

Fishnerd’s Build Thread

***Started as a OBA system thread but evolved so decided to make this a comprehensive build thread*** I know there are probably a lot of posts on OBA systems, but figured I'd share mine to offer up different ideas and help others who are contemplating doing their own. First obstacle was...