Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Power Wagon delays

So a 76A
  2. S

Power Wagon delays

Just reserved a Raptor... Anyone interested in an anvil gray PW?
  3. S

4.5 Gen Full Guard PW Compatible Winch Bumper

I would really consider this and their back bumper if I wasn't on the fence for a Ford lightning
  4. S

Questions about running 35s on the PW.

I need to hand calculate one day but my cluster says 11.8 mpg average... 50/50 mix I suppose. Running 37s
  5. S

Looking to purchase-I got it

2021 during the great snow storm of 21
  6. S

Looking to purchase-I got it

I bought my truck in February and sticker was ~71k got it for ~63k plus they offered me about 2k more on my trade in over other dealers. Had to drive 7 hours but worth it to save that amount of monies compared to the dealers in San Anton, Houston, and Dallas
  7. S

2021 Power Wagon

I started looking in January and it was in the 60s at a Florida dealer... Not saying it's a scam
  8. S

2021 Power Wagon

When I first started looking I was seeing them in 0XX on lots
  9. S

Retrax vs DiamondBack bed cover

I have the bakflip and love it. That being said I took a hatchet to the sheet of ice on it and dinged the hell out of it. Still functional but don't think it will hold up to your needs. Next on my wishlist is to replace the rock sliders with power steps
  10. S

Rubbing noise from steering wheel

That's what I thought as well back of the steering wheel rubbing on the column... Have you taken it to the dealer?
  11. S

Rubbing noise from steering wheel

Hoping the video uploads and you can hear it. Was on a conference call this morning so it was silent but heard a rubbing noise when backing out. Thought it was my shirt rubbing on my big belly but noticed it throughout my drive. Maybe it's normal and I never hear it ? 2021 power wagon
  12. S

75th Anniversary Edition build and BS

My wife would not let me get the Mango... Or the bronco in cyber orange
  13. S

Westin Sportsman X on a PW

How was the camera relocation? Did you install everything yourself?
  14. S

Westin Sportsman X on a PW

That's not the rigd tire holder is it
  15. S

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Yup I want one but that's the only reason I don't get it the back up camera... They make relocation kits for other models
  16. S

75th Anniversary Edition build and BS

I saw a lot of solid white 75A and didn't like them... Glad I went with anvil
  17. S

Ordering 2021 PW: Question about Ventilated Seats

Nice if they still have chips in a couple months bump this thread and let us know the build number.... When I started my search they were in the double digits on the lot. Mine is in the 300s
  18. S

Lets see those power wagons

Basically the tow package was the one thing I wanted on my 75A... everything else was expendable to me
  19. S

Isn't blindspot one of the options they are eliminating from ordering except high end trim levels due to chip shortages
  20. S

Since I noticed I posted my previous truck on here a year and a half ago