Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bobohio

ambient lighting

Have they done away with the ambient light above the top glove box? My 2019 Laramie had it, but my 2021 Laramie doesn't?
  2. bobohio

Plastic center caps on 2021 3500DRW

Does anyone know if there is an alternative to the cheap plastic center caps for the wheels on a 3500 DRW?
  3. bobohio

2021 Dually mud flap reccomendations

I've ordered my 2021 3500 dually and I'm wondering what kind of mudflaps are best. I would prefer ones that use original holes so as not to drill into new metal. Any recommendations are appreciated.
  4. bobohio

Aries 5.5 Advantedge side steps

Finally installed them...only took a couple of hours, wasn't in a hurry...but love the way they look and makes a huge difference getting in and out! They were a perfect no drill fit!
  5. bobohio

Bakflip and Bedrug installed

Finally got myself motivated today and installed my stuff...just have to install my Aries 5.5 inch side steps, but still waiting on the brackets :(
  6. bobohio

Window visors

Just installed mine tonight and they fit perfect!
  7. bobohio

Picked it up 5/1/19

Luv the truck so far...only complaint is front turn signals are incandescent not LED!! Not sure why EVERY other bulb on the truck is LED but not front turn signals?
  8. bobohio

My numbers

Here's my numbers...just picked it up yesterday! Ram 3500 Laramie Black edition Cummins HO SRW 6.4 bed
  9. bobohio

Hello From Arizona

Anyone else out there from the Kingman, AZ area??
  10. bobohio

Progress of build

Is there a website you can go to that tells you the progress of your build? I ordered my truck on Tuesday but haven't received an email yet stating that they got the order.
  11. bobohio

LED Headlights

Does anyone know the style of LED's that will come on my 2019 3500 night appearance package? The dealer doesn't seem to know and I've looked around online and can't determine the exact style. I know they have black bezels, just not sure if they are LED bi-directional