Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Headlights

bobohio

Reaction score
Does anyone know the style of LED's that will come on my 2019 3500 night appearance package? The dealer doesn't seem to know and I've looked around online and can't determine the exact style. I know they have black bezels, just not sure if they are LED bi-directional

texas.yankee

Reaction score
Does anyone know the style of LED's that will come on my 2019 3500 night appearance package? The dealer doesn't seem to know and I've looked around online and can't determine the exact style. I know they have black bezels, just not sure if they are LED bi-directional

The bi-directional are only on the Longhorn and Limited models from what I have been told.

R.J.

Reaction score
So there are two different styles of LED headlights? I was playing around with the builder and selected LEDs on a Laramie. I assumed they were the Bi Directional.

bobohio

Reaction score
So there are two different styles of LED headlights? I was playing around with the builder and selected LEDs on a Laramie. I assumed they were the Bi Directional.
from my understanding the bi directional LED are only available on the Limited trim...they are also adaptive...but the Led on the Laramie are reflector LED but look pretty cool from what I've seen...I'll let you know tomorrow when I finally pick mine up!!

texas.yankee

Reaction score
The "bi directional" LED are only available on Longhorn and Limited trims. The other trims can get the projector only LED setup.

Users who are viewing this thread