Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Shallow garage help needed

I have a tight garage. I believe it is 244 inches. Parking in the garage was a must and something I fretted over until I got the truck. It is a tight fit but it makes it.
  2. R

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

The connectors do not come with the module. You get it be of the connectors with the 1500 wiring harness but you still have to source the second.
  3. R

Rambox Lock Issue

Is it making noise but not physically locking? If so I believe it is a common failure as a plastic clip breaks on the actuator.
  4. R

My Power wagon build thread

I have the Bak Revolver X4S on my 21 PW with the Ram Box. It is great. My wife purchased the 4KNines rear seat cover and it is amazing. https://4knines.com/collections/truck-seat-covers/products/floor-hammock-for-crew-cab-trucks
  5. R

The power running boards should be simple enough. 8 bolts per side. 4 up high that go into the rivnuts. And 4 down low that go through the pinch weld. The steps will need to be out in order to access the pinch weld bolts.
  6. R

With the help of everyone on this forum I was able to install a set of factory side steps. I used the harness from the kit and found the module and steps used at a wrecking yard. I am very happy with the fit and finish and the level the steps are at. Once they were plugged in they started...
  7. R

I recently picked up my 21 75th Anniversary Power Wagon. I am going to swap the rock rails for power steps. I am torn between the AMP and the factory steps. I have read this thread and searched several times but I would like to confirm these are the factory part numbers of what I would need...
  8. R

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I got the long awaited call from the dealer last Monday. Picked it up and I have to say it was well worth the wait.
  9. R

I stopped at the dealership friday afternoon hoping my 21 had been delivered after being unloaded and sitting at the ramp for 9 days. I was wrong, according to the dealer it could be an additional 12 days for it to get trucked 20 miles to the dealership. I sold my old truck 4 weeks ago and it...
  10. R

It is killing me that my future truck is still sitting in the rail yard parking lot and I am watching red super cell storms pass over the area. Hopefully there is no damage and the truck can actually be delivered.
  11. R

So my truck was unloaded from the rail car Wednesday morning. The dealer has no idea when it may show up on their lot and I received an unsolicited email from Stellantis Customer Care that stated it should be at the dealer between 8/11-8/25. This last journey from rail yard to the dealer may be...
  12. R

That is good news. I hope you get your truck soon
  13. R

I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble but my ‘21 was built on 7/9 and entered KZ status on 7/11. It has not yet made it to Chicago. It had a rail yard eta of 7/30, then 8/2, now who knows. You may be in for bit of a wait even after it’s built and “shipped”
  14. R

I feel like this last bit has been the longest wait. I am also concerned because I called RAM customer service today and I didn’t even have to give her my name or phone number and she knew the truck I was calling about. She claimed she was going to escalate my call because of the length of time...
  15. R

Dealer called Monday and said the truck was moving on a rail car and was anticipated in the Chicago Rail yard on 7/30. I am hoping it is delivered by 7/31 so I can take advantage of the $250 Bonus Drive money that expires on 7/31. CDNgoat I hope yours is close behind.
  16. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I believe beckyt85 covered it well, but there are numerous forum members who have ordered from Sandi at Mark Dodge and Phillip at Bud Clary and received fantastic deals. Sandi strictly does internet orders and isn’t found at the dealership. I believe Mark Dodge realized that in the modern era...
  17. R

You are starting to worry me. How long have you been waiting? Is it stuck in KZLD
  18. R

So the good news is that my 2021 was built on 7/09. It was in KZ when I checked with the dealer on 7/12. I called to follow up yesterday as I may have my current truck sold and the dealer stated it is now in KZLD “delayed”. But they couldn’t tell me if it actually had left Saltillo on a train...
  19. R

2007 Dodge Power Wagon

Truck is in Chicago. I am also open to reasonable offers if anyone is interested in a clean 3rd gen.
  20. R

2007 Dodge Power Wagon

Sorry guys. I edited the post above to include price.