Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jpaeth

Auto Deploy Running Boards Get Stuck When it is Hot Out

I have a '19 3500 Limited with the auto deploying side steps. When it is 100º+ out, they will get stuck. They will try to deploy when i open the door, but stop about halfway and go back in. Usually I can close the door and open it again to make it try again, and then it'll go. Sometimes they get...
  2. jpaeth

Help needed to restore settings changed by AlfaOBD

SO I enabled the settings for TTPMS.. and now i dont even see the trailer brake menu in settings.. Also the color scheme on my uconnect display seems different. red accents now. I dont know if im psyching myself out but Im freaking out thinking i hosed my truck. It still runs.. but I dont know...
  3. jpaeth

Some New Tune Options to Watch For

An update from the guys at Firepunk Diesel on the tunes they are working on:
  4. jpaeth

A RAM in It's Natural Habitat

Just a couple candids from the weekend
  5. jpaeth

Let's Talk Regen

So my new RAM 3500 is my first ever diesel truck. So all I know about the regen process, I have heard from friends or read online. I was under the impression that the trucks had to maintain at least 50 mph during the regen process to be functional. I love having the gauge in the instrument...
  6. jpaeth

Issues Needing Attention from RamCares

@RamCares, here are two big issues we would all appreciate help with. 1)No TPMS on Ram 3500. 2)Auxiliary Camera Prep Package (XFQ) was not available for purchase for us early adopters of the new truck to our sincere disappointment even though it had been advertised during all of RAM's press...
  7. jpaeth

All I Can Say is WOW!

Picked her up last Thursday and headed out for Memorial Day Weekend. I could't contain my excitement when towing with this beast and was literally giggling like an idiot with my wife looking over at me from the passenger seat like I had lost my mind. I will get some better shots of the truck but...
  8. jpaeth

Stock HO Cummins Dyno'ed

Firepunk Diesel on youtube dyno'ed a stock 3500 limited with the HO cummins to set a baseline. The results were pretty impressive. Stock to the wheel makes 392.8HP and 896Lb-Ft Video
  9. jpaeth

Bypass Oil Filters

Diesel noob here. I have the new 6.7 HO on order and don't really want to delete and have to worry about killing warranty and getting fined for emissions. Too mush time on youtube brought me to some videos about bypass oil filters for diesels with EGRs to filter the soot from the oil along with...
  10. jpaeth

Night Appearance Package Paint Colors

Hey guys, So I went to my local dealer in Idaho to get my new 3500 priced out. I sat down and gave them all the options I am looking for. What I am wanting for the exterior look of the truck is the Night Appearance Package, with Granite Crystal Metallic paint color. According to the features...