Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Price negotiated from MSRP

I could not think of another place to ask this and I am sorry if its been asked before. Does anyone know of a GMC dealer thats good to work with? Something like what Mark Dodge does?
  2. L

TPMS sensor issue

They re-used the original sensors.
  3. L

TPMS sensor issue

Within a few days of getting my 2022 Ram 3500 deisel, I swapped out the wheels and tires. I out 55 psi in on all four and no issues. Then last Friday I put 70 psi in the rears to prep for pulling a trailer. The dash was reading the passengar front at 55 and passenger rear at 70 which is...
  4. L

Mud flaps for 2022 leveled 3500 with 35x12.50 tires and + 20 offset 18x9 fuel wheels

I did in fact end up going with duraflaps snd I am very happy with them. I have +20 wheels and I went with the standard offset and they fit just right. I have a level kit, so I went with the long version for the front and standard length in the back. Perfect fit all the way around.
  5. L

Default View when in Reverse

Following, as I would like to know as well.
  6. L

Push button start- no delay for preheat

Well, after sitting for the weekend, I saw the preheat message for the first time.
  7. L

delete

I had this part in my glove box when I picked the truck up from the dealer. I asked what it was, but they did not know.
  8. L

Mud flaps for 2022 leveled 3500 with 35x12.50 tires and + 20 offset 18x9 fuel wheels

When I turn the wheel, I am not seeing a ton of clearance. Maybe I dont have anything to worry about.
  9. L

Nice! Thanks! How is the clearance on the front?
  10. L

Hi all, I have searched other threads of similar discussion, and hoping to get some good data in one place for this particular set up. I have called all the accessory shops near me and no one has anything in stock, and no one can tell me without a visit what they recommend. My tires stick out...
  11. L

I just checked. No active recalls.
  12. L

Thanks guys. I only push the button once, with my foot on the brake. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to push the button without my foot on the brake first.
  13. L

This is the first time I have used a push button start and I wanted to make sure I am not doing something wrong. Its 30 degrees outside. When I get in, do I need to push the button without my foot on the brake so it goes through the preheat process, or just hit the button? When I push the...
  14. L

Auto loan rates differ on 2500 vs 3500?

GESA credit union is 2.49% for 84 months
  15. L

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I just had les schwab install a tuff country kit. They did a 2 inch and it looks great!
  16. L

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Anyone beating zeigler pricing for extended warranties?
  17. L

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What screen protectors are you guys using? For the 8.4 inch screen. Any recommendations?
  18. L

Thanks for the replies guys. It may have been sitting on a ledge but it definitely fell to floor?
  19. L

I am posting this here because it makes sense that only guys from this thread may be able to help. I was vacuuming my 2022 crew cab laramie and knocked this off from under the front passengar seat. I cannot tell what it is or where it goes. Can anyone please look at their truck and let me...
  20. L

Well...I really dont know. After posting the question it sounds like all laramies come with the tan pillars and headliner?