Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Poor quality digital rear view mirror at night

The rear view digital mirror is still a regular mirror. At night I turn off the camera and have a normal mirror using the on/off switch on the bottom of the mirror. You might need to rotate the mirror upwards to actually see a reflection in the mirror. Once adjusted for the normal mirror...
  2. S

How’s the acceleration on a ‘22 Cummins HO?

I put a Pedal Commander on my 2018 3500 MC 4x4 because I couldn't stand the poor throttle response. I was amazed how much response was improved. When I traded it in on my 2022, I pulled it out and installed it in my new truck and got the same results. The PC doesn't add any power but it does...
  3. S

How much weight before you use tow/haul mode?

I've used it empty on occasion. I like the higher revs and less frequent shifting and defueling that goes along with the shifting. Much more peppy IMO.
  4. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well, I'm finally KZ-X as of this past Saturday, 25 weeks after ordering. Apparently my truck sat at the rail yard for a month before finally being loaded on a truck and delivered to the dealer. Thanks to @OfficerDirtySanchez and @brv10 for all they do to provide us valuable info while we are...
  5. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I just submitted the TrueCar incentive form to the dealership. He didn't say they wouldn't accept it, but he's checking into it. I should know something by EOD tomorrow.
  6. S

I'm going to try. According to my dealer, my truck is supposed to show up today or tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I received the TrueCar offer code with my name on it so we'll see what happens.
  7. S

At this stage of the game, I can't imagine that it is a parts issue. I think there have been several fully loaded trucks built in each of those trim levels. Is it possible that it has something to do with the final rail destination for each of those trucks?
  8. S

NICE looking truck! I'm hoping mine will make it to the dealership by the middle of next week...
  9. S

I figured yours would be built shortly after mine. We have very similar builds but you have DRW. I'm hoping mine makes it to the railyard tomorrow as scheduled and hopefully to the dealership by the middle of next week. It's been a LOOOONG wait. Congrats!
  10. S

It looks like my truck did make it out on the very next train out of Saltillo and has now been handed off to the second train (KZT status) and is due to arrive in Illinois in 5 days. Does anyone know what rail yard that might be? Perhaps Centerville, IL outside of St. Louis? Delivery to dealer...
  11. S

I got more good news this morning from cryptostickers - my window sticker is now available! Hopefully I'll make the next train out of town......... Window Sticker
  12. S

That's my understanding too. If the truck needs to go to an outside vendor after it is built (spray in bed liner, bed step, etc), I would like to know if the build sheet generates after the truck comes off the assembly line or after it gets back from the outside vendor(s). Tagging @brv10 for...
  13. S

So basically, start off building similar vehicles then build whatever it takes to get railcars filled up and on their way.
  14. S

So with this afternoon's big data dump on the spreadsheet, it appears to me that basically any trim/cab/engine combo can go down the line at any time. There is a little bit of everything getting build sheets today. So much for similar builds getting grouped???
  15. S

Since my truck is getting ready to ship, I guess I should venture out of this thread and see what else is happening on this forum, LOL. :D
  16. S

So I just noticed that my build sheet is listing a "supplemental heater". Is that like an electric PTAC heater located somewhere in the HVAC system? I'm pretty sure my 2018 didn't have that, but it would be nice since the diesel trucks take forever to heat up when it's really cold out.
  17. S

I'm pretty sure the lesser of them is SRW and the higher one is DRW
  18. S

Did you enter your VIN to get that or just the specifics of your order? It doesn't recognize my VIN yet, but I came up with the same numbers after entering what I ordered. Seems way high to me. I was expecting around 23-24k towing with about 4k payload for a SRW HO MC 3500
  19. S

I don't know the exact date it went into production, but I was in paint (F) on 11/1. It took about 42 days to go from D1 to build start.
  20. S

Woohoo! My build sheet populated this morning! Now for the shipping wait........ Build Sheet Link