Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

** SOLD ** - AMP 76239-01A Power Step Running Boards

New, never removed from box AMP Research 76239-01A Power Step Running Boards with the Plug & Play Harness. Had these for my 2021 3500 Crew Cab but decided to use a set of fixed running boards instead. Boards are listed to fit: 2018 1500 All 2018 2500 All 2018 3500 All 2019 - 2021 1500 Classic...
  2. C

8' Box Stake Pockets?

Could somebody please let me know how many stake pockets are uncovered on the 8' box? I wanted to order some snap in covers to stop excess water coming in the box past the tonneau cover. I am going to order the caps so they will be here when my truck arrives. Thanks.........
  3. C

AMP PowerStep Override Switch - 79106-01A?

Just wondering if anybody that has put one of the Override Switches on there AMP Running Boards would have a picture of where the wires go in the connector that plugs into the control module? I purchased a switch and it did not come with the instructions. The instructions AMP provides on-line...