Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

‘21 68RFE Groan Noise

It was someone on another discussion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

‘21 68RFE Groan Noise

I have the exact same issue. I have been told to give it more gas and not feather the throttle, but it’s inevitable at lower speeds. I haven’t been able to find any justification on this issue yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Subtle Grinding Noise When Feather Throttle

It does seem to happen when I am going slower but the truck is in a higher gear, whether it’s in 5th or 6th I’m not exactly sure. I’ve been trying to not feather the throttle and it hasn’t really done it. So that does make sense. This is my first diesel and just wanted to make sure this wasn’t a...
  4. T

Nah you’re good. It does it with the exhaust brake on or off. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

I have a 2021 Bighorn Cummins with just over 3k miles on it. I have noticed that when I am trailing behind someone or going through a neighborhood, I hear a subtle grinding noise when I am feathering the throttle at about 30 mph. I tried to record it, but my phone could pick up the noise. I can...