Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Directional headlights - check that - fog enabled turn

I have a 2022 BH CC 4x4 Sport and added the led reflector headlights. I have just realized that they light up to the side I am turning. I thought that was only a feature on the limited. Did I just get lucky? Well I just check again and it is not the head lights. If the fog lights are turned...
  2. M

2022 Downshift clunk

2022 2500 bighorn CC 6.4 4x4 Anyone else getting a clunk/lerch while slowing down to a stop. It doesn't always happen but when it does it seems that its somewhere from 5th to 4th or 4th to 3rd. Doesn't seem to do it in tow mode. I tried to do some searching myself and seems on older models...
  3. M

Ram connect vehicle alerts malfunction

2022 2500 Bighorn Crew 8.4Nav. I have gotten a few emails from Ram and warnings in the app saying my airbag light has stayed on due to a malfunction but I have not noticed the light on beside initial start up. Has anyone had glitches in the Ram connect system or is there a chance my air bag...
  4. M

Need new door and probably fender.

Well someone decided my 2022 didn't need the door that currently is on it. 5 seconds earlier and I would have been pinned between their car and my door. They moved my whole truck up they hit it so hard. I don't quite know how he didn't see it open. Anyway think parts are available yet? Can...
  5. M

Usb fast charging

The wife and I both have a Samsung Galaxy 21+. When connected to any of the usb ports in truck they will not fast charge. I tested with multiple cables that all work with my Samsung super fast charger. I have not connected using Android auto yet and have only tried them as charging ports only...