Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Exhaust for 2020 2500 Limited 6.4L Hemi

No drone. Has a nice growl when you step in it. Put it in tow haul mode and climb a long grade.
  2. P

Yes it does count for longer wheelbase. Comes with extra piece in the kit.
  3. P

Anyone running 295/65/20's with a 6.4 hemi?

No performance change but as far as rub only minor rub on full turn only .
  4. P

Bilstein level kit for 6.4 2500

I bought this kit with intention of putting on tradesman 2500 just like I did my 2018. Luck would have it that I ended up with the tradesman with powerwagon pkg and cant use. Level still unpackaged as well as rear Bilstein shocks. I paid 692.00 for everything and willing to sell for 600.00. Can...
  5. P

Anyone running 295/65/20's with a 6.4 hemi?

295/65/20 for summer tires. When factory tires wear I will run 295/70/17 on factory wheels in winter.
  6. P

Vinyl Floors + Floor mats?? Carpet —> Vinyl conversion

Same here and what I didn't like was the fact wad they also delete the carpeted material in and around the storage bins under back seat. That was a deal breaker for me. Give me carpets and the rubber formed floor mats .
  7. P

No I understand. The sound just puts smiles on my face with no drone.
  8. P

Tradesman vs Big Horn

Some dealers know how to order and some order to get people to pay more for things they don't necessarily want or need. I have a tradesman with pw pkg and is 10k to 15k less than a "Powerwagon" but it has everything I was looking for and with they way things are right now that was pretty slim.
  9. P

Nope, mine is same way and happy it is sits back.
  10. P

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

20x10 Hostile Exiles on 295/65/20's .
  11. P

What did you do TO your RAM today?

You got it. I operate a compressor station.
  12. P

Price negotiated from MSRP

Some regions aren't accepting or have put on hold the Affiliate program I'm assuming due to shortage of vehicles. I guess it all depends.
  13. P

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Well, been a while since I posted but put on Borla S, aluminum drop steps, had windows tinted, clayed it and added a graphene coat, and put on the summer shoes.
  14. P

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

Had it on my 18 2500 and it road much better than stock. I also had the dual steering stabilizer, aftermarket track bar and replaced the ****ty draglink fca recalled. I liked it so much I bought another kit for new truck but ended up with the tradesman powerwagon instead. I have kit up for grabs...
  15. P

It fits perfectly. I did it on my 21 tradesman powerwagon. I don't know why Borla doesn't update their site to reflect that it will fit. I was happy to get rid of the eyesore resonator and just see 3 inch tubing. I chose the 5 inch black chrome tip over the chrome. The biggest part with the...
  16. P

Got a great deal

When I saw they had that as color option I was seeking out trucks that color. It reminds me of EF8 Green from the 70's.
  17. P

New 2021 2500 Tradesman Owner

Let's see some pics. I replaced my 18 with a 21 olive green as well. I wanted that color because it looks good on those trucks and its different than most out there.
  18. P

Got a great deal

Picked up this up last weekend to replace my 18 2500. The deals they are offering now for trade is unbelievable. I wanted something different as far as color and I love the olive green. Mods will be coming and I can't wait to see the 35's on the truck.