Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What size tubing do you use to drain the filter?
  2. B

I ordered this kit from eBay. I was looking at the KC Cyclones but wanted to try something cheaper. So I got these. Then pulled out the holder of the matting in the middle and added a couple rivnuts and wired it into my factory aux switches. I didn't think I needed the alarm style mercury...
  3. B

So I added some lights under my hood so I can under there if I ever have any trouble. Turned out pretty slick.
  4. B

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

Thanks @Brutal_HO I searched and this would not come up for me. Exactly what I was looking for. What does the PDC refer to sorry I don't know all the acronyms they use.
  5. B

Any idea on which wires do what on the three? I adding flush mount fog lights as reverse lights in the rear bumper. I'm using aux 1 2 3 so far for air compressor and air horn trigger and RGB rock lights that my kids gave me.
  6. B

Well I found these 2 sets of wires and was wondering what they were for and saw he was asking about some of them.
  7. B

Thread was kinda highjacked lol. Did you ever find out what the wires were for that you posted?
  8. B

Ok man did those fittings and lines come with the airbags? I have some hard plastic lines that I don't like at all and would like to upgrade mine to something like that. Any part numbers or things to look up to order something like that would be fantastic. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  9. B

One of the best additions I did. I added airbags for the rear and added train horns at the same time. While also using the small tank to fill tires and floats and such. So 3 for 1 Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  10. B

2023 OEM MegaCab Night Edition - Full Length Running Boards - $500

Dang bro those are awesome. Exactly what I want but got no monies. So here is a bump for a nice set of running boards. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  11. B

Rear center seat headrest

Yeah mines leather. Thanks for going thru that trouble though. And after searching for something else in my storage unit in one of my kids boxes guess what I found? Anyone your right my headrest. So all is right in the world again. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  12. B

Just about finished with the 23 3500 build

Magnificent sir. If only I had money and time. Lmao. Really looks spectacular. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  13. B

Block heater

So since it's installed on all of them. Did that mean I could buy the cord and add that to my truck? Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  14. B

Remove scratches from cluster plastic shield

I would try Meguirs Scratch X I used it on my Softopper camper shell window and while it is not perfect it's drastically better than what it was. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  15. B

I bought it on eBay. It is a typical hot wheels 1:64 scale. And here is a link for ya. If you look around you can find the normal colors already made. But my truck is not typical. Lol...
  16. B

Got this little guy for the wife to paint match to my 21 ram 3500. Can't wait to see it in Olive Green Pearl. It's the little things in life. Literally Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  17. B

I went with the softopper because we live in a 42 ft 5th wheel and travel full time. Never have to remove it. It just folds down like a jeep soft top. Possibly my favorite mod I ve done for my 3500. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  18. B

2022 Ram 3500 Headlamp assembly relay location?

Hey man I was trying to download that PDF and it's not letting me. Could you Dm me a copy please I'm working on my passenger headlight looking for a pin out to trace my turn signal that stopped working. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  19. B

No I haven't didn't think they would have anything this new yet. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  20. B

I appreciate you looking to see. Thanks. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk