Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

2022 Ram 2500 Night Edition 8 lugs wheels (Phoenix/ Peoria AZ area)

I am selling my Night Edition wheels & tires w/ locks & lugs too. They have exactly 20k miles on them and should have a minimum of 7-10k left on them. Put on new wheels & tires on the truck and would rather not have to store these. I'd like to get $900, which I feel is very fair.
  2. M

Maximum Steel Metallic with Bronze wheels (or other colors for ideas)

Just like the title says. I've been toying with the idea of changing the wheels on my truck and want to see what others have done. Thanks!
  3. M

Door sill protectors, search won't work

I am looking for the heavy vinyl (whatever material) door sill threshold protectors. I've seen them posted and tried searching numerous words but the search function isn't helpful at all and comes up with nothing. I have a Limited so the upper portion has a nice stainless top protector but I...
  4. M

Uconnect 5 nav issue

First off the TomTom nav sucks! It cannot find a couple addresses that have existed for several years now and is nowhere near as good as the maps that is built in my Galaxy or even an iPhone. Next, how do I get it to read in the imperial system vs metric system? It has the distances to turns...
  5. M

Suspension sidebar to Are HO Cummins falling out of favor for SO for "22 3500? thread

Have the guys with the 3500's considered changing the shocks to a set of King's to improve ride quality?
  6. M

Anti spin rear differential

I was under the impression that if the anti spin rear differential option was ordered that it would have a button that controls it, similar to a locker. Was I wrong in my thinking and it is just a more heavy duty/ beefed up posi unit? Is there more information about that option I can find...
  7. M

Liqui Moly Molygen oil

I see that a lot of people run Rotella, how is the Molygen oil in comparison? I've tried searching the site but haven't seen any info about it
  8. M

Banks Pedal Monster for a '22 2500 diesel

I am set on getting a Banks Pedal Monster for my truck that isn't here yet but when I called to order it they asked if I could verify the color of the lock inside of the throttle pedal connector. Being that I do not have my truck yet I/ Banks cannot verify if the '21 Pedal Monster will fit the...
  9. M

Covercraft sunshade with "stock" Limited mirror size help needed

I just wanted to see if someone could measure their review mirror and tell me the width of the sensor. I went to Covercraft's website and they gave me a selection of three sensors. I have not received my truck yet but am finally getting around to ordering a few accessories as the truck should be...
  10. M

FKA 2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Supply chain discussion

Just saw this, pretty sure it's mostly true and explains part of the delays we are seeing, not only with our trucks but everything else
  11. M

New AZ member, not a 1st Ram owner

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I currently have an '04 Ram w/ 5.7 Hemi, 4x4, SLT, crew cab, 126k miles and it is long overdue to be replaced. This is the 2nd Dodge truck that I've owned, 1st was a '00 Dakota w/ 4.7 & 5spd, fun truck, and I've always had great luck with them...