Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Sometimes life serves you lemons....OK, most of time it's just lemons

Damn that really sucks! I feel for ya man, about 10mos into ownership of my '22 I was backing up in a parking lot and tagged a very large tree branch because it was too high for the parking sensor. I ordered a new tailgate and upper plastic, had it painted then had to have the bedliner added...
  2. M

Snow Chief Package

So this has been discussed previously, the springs are the same between the snow chief and non snow chief trucks, part numbers are the same for the front springs, unless you have a hemi then those are a different part number. There is a thread on this forum but I'd have to search for it. And...
  3. M

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

I ordered a 2024 Ram 2500 Limited Night Edition ,Crew Cab w/ RamBox & Level 1 equipment on 10/5 and got delivered to Mark Dodge in the past couple days. This process was much quicker than the 2022 that I ordered and had to wait 6 months for, this time was 2 months start to finish
  4. M

Snow Chief Package

Mine is a 22 as well. The pitch & roll only work when going below 25mph though
  5. M

Snow Chief Package

Brutal, Do you not have pitch & roll in your dash display? Mine has it in both places, my '22
  6. M

READY FOR ACTION: 2024 Ram 2500 / 3500 Heavy Duty

Doesn't anyone pay attention to the backup cam screen when briefly going from P-D? I just watch the screen and make sure I don't see the ground, if not I'm good! It has saved me one time from a helper that never put it back up.
  7. M

New 2024 Mega Cab Owner

While I completely agree I think I'd still prefer it over the all leather wheel. The dash surround in my '22 is supposed to be a representation of CF and if the '24 has it as well then I think it'll go good
  8. M

New 2024 Mega Cab Owner

Sorry, I thought I pasted the link. https://www.ebay.com/itm/166328142744?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2thqzjq0tfo&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=3mGEoJL2Taa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  9. M

New 2024 Mega Cab Owner

I feel your pain! I have a '22 Limited and just ordered a '24 and found out after the fact that it is all leather, only. I was hoping I could swap a '22 wheel and was told no dice. So here is the initial solution I came up with and actually think I'll be happy with it, I'm getting a carbon...
  10. M

2022 Ram 2500 Night Edition 8 lugs wheels (Phoenix/ Peoria AZ area)

I am selling my Night Edition wheels & tires w/ locks & lugs too. They have exactly 20k miles on them and should have a minimum of 7-10k left on them. Put on new wheels & tires on the truck and would rather not have to store these. I'd like to get $900, which I feel is very fair.
  11. M

Sold

Damn good price!
  12. M

WTB: Olive Green Topper/Shell, RSI Smartcap, Rock Rails + - So Cal

This is a funny post, good luck with your search!
  13. M

Renogy Sale - this is ridiculous!

I purchased one of their 200a gel cell batteries for my pallet stacker and home and it kicks ass!
  14. M

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

I paid $5.29 in Phx two days ago :mad:
  15. M

Harman Kardon stereo

I'm getting ready to install those as well. Will this also require the adapter for noise canceling? If so, got a link?
  16. M

Banks Pedal Monster

What is it that you guys don't like about it? I've had one for several months and love it. I keep it midway on city mode and it gives it that touch extra to help get rid of the deadband
  17. M

SOLD 4 x 18x9 Method MR701 HD Bronze 8x6.5 Ram 2500 3500

I'll text you in the am as it is too late to text now but I'll take them!
  18. M

SOLD 4 x 18x9 Method MR701 HD Bronze 8x6.5 Ram 2500 3500

My offer still stands if you change your mind... otherwise I'll just pay an extra $125 and buy new
  19. M

Do you guys find that the mirrors take some getting used to?

I've had no issues getting used to mine. I set the big one first then set the smaller on for blind spots and they seem to work really well. I do not keep them flipped up though, I just keep them laid down so the smaller mirror is on the outside
  20. M

2023 crystal ball thread what do you think is going to happen in the next few months?

The 10 speed is a great idea and when they work as intended they work very well. The problem is that most of them don't seem to know when to shift or how (meaning from this gear to that gear and which one to go to). I think a big part of that comes from the "adaptive learning strategy" that they...