Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. litzdog911

Bed step safety recall - W24 - W26 - W44

Got this from my dealer today ..... It sounds like they are close but nothing yet. My parts guy says they developed a reinforcement bracket for the step but their is no replacement kit available for order yet. I'll keep you in the loop as I learn more.
  2. litzdog911

Sun Visor Warning Label

You're probably better off covering them with something you like rather than trying to remove them.
  3. litzdog911

Check Engine Light

Need more details, please.
  4. litzdog911

Biodiesel?

Why take the risk?
  5. litzdog911

I won't be forgetting to nudge my dealer about this!
  6. litzdog911

Anyone else have gauges bouncing around ?

Aren't all of the gauges "digital"? Even the readouts with a pointer are still rendered digitally. I've never noticed mine to be bouncing around.
  7. litzdog911

Thanks Kaitlin. I'll try to be patient :)
  8. litzdog911

Thanks. Interesting. My truck was a factory order and they did remove the bed step before I picked it up at our local dealer. Just hope they notify me when I can get it installed again!
  9. litzdog911

Hmmm. I'm not seeing either of those on my 2500 VIN. Only the "completed" W44 recall.
  10. litzdog911

Mine shows that Recall #W44 was "Completed" on 4/2/20. I guess that just means they "completed" it by removing the bed step.
  11. litzdog911

Hmmm. I don't see it on mine anymore, either. Time to call the dealer. I really want the bed step that I already paid for!
  12. litzdog911

Apple car play

You can download the truck's Owner's Manual and U-Connect supplement. This is what it says for my 2020 RAM 2500 with 12" touchscreen: Apple CarPlay® — If Equipped NOTE: Feature availability depends on your carrier and mobile phone manufacturer. Some Apple CarPlay® features may or may not be...
  13. litzdog911

What happened to Rich?

I wonder if it's 'cause you got the Aux Switches?
  14. litzdog911

What happened to Rich?

My 2020 2500 Limited, built January 2020, has the cubby under the 12" display.
  15. litzdog911

How to connect and can watch music videos on car

More details please .... What devices/vehicle do you have? What exactly are you trying to do? What have you tried so far?
  16. litzdog911

HomeLink Help

My garage door openers pre-date the "rolling code" variety that require using the door opener's "learn" mode. I just needed to hold the remote control next to the truck's HomeLink button while pressing both the HomeLink and remote buttons.
  17. litzdog911

Hood Vibrating at highway speeds

I'm so glad that my new 2020 2500 doesn't have this issue.
  18. litzdog911

HomeLink Help

Hmmm. I just programmed our three garage door openers to the HomeLink in my new 2020 2500 with no issues. There's no message on the display, just the light on the HomeLink buttons. I followed the manual's instructions and they worked the first time.
  19. litzdog911

Turn off auto sound for connected devices?

There should be a setting in the iPad to direct the audio to the headphones instead of USB.
  20. litzdog911

Yeah, they might do that. Removing the bed step is the "official" recall action required until a replacement is available.